[7]

I lanched the football in James's direction while Brandon was running toward him at the same time  tryna tackle him. James easily dodged Brandon holding the football in hand while he took off towards the goal.

Me, and Brandon weren't hanging out together unless James was in the mix.

Just last week Brandon revealed to me that he liked me. I'm not against nobody who is like that, but it made our friendship tense, and I was very uncomfortable with being around him while it was just me and him.

James still had no clue that Brandon was even gay.

When Brandon tackled me I felt weird, so I ended the game by saying that my ankle was hurting. We all left the park walking off in seperate directions. I didn't notice that Brandon was behind me until he called my name. "Aye Shawn! Why you acting weird towards me and all that? Nigga all I said was that I liked you. I respect that you aint like that."

I just kept walking without looking behind me. "I said that was cool. Thank you, but I don't want you to be rubbing off on me. So just keep yo distance, A'ight?" I heard Brandon stop walking. "Its not a cold Dude. You can't catch it."

I didn't know a whole lot about being "gay" but I just knew I didn't want to get it. "Iunno about that. See ya later, ya dig?" I kept on walking. I finally looked behind me after a minute to see that Brandon was looking all upset.

I shook my head taking quicker strides to my house.

No dude shoud get that upset over another nigga. I raced up the small staircase of the three bedroom apartment to my room. I slipped my phone out my back pocket scrolling through my messages. Olivia had bought me a touch screen phone.

It was a little cheap phone from boost mobile, but it had unlimited messaging, and calling so it was cool.

I had some messages from Quincy asking me if I wanted to go to the mall with him later today on today. His Dad was making him "chaperone" Kimi. She was going to the movies with a couple friends. I texted him back saying sure. I scrolled down to see Brandon, Candance, and Cherrie had hit me up too

From Candance

Behind the gym monday morning??

To Candance

U talking about head??

From Candance

Shawn..I got a condom and all that.

                                 I was a little embrassed that I might nut to quick so I was avoiding having  sex even though I really wanted it, pussy felt like heaven to me..

To Candance.

Naw. I just want some head.

From Candance.

Fine.

From Cherrie

So it like that? fuck you Shawn! you knew I liked you! I hate you. I can't believe you would do me like this!!!! We had something together!! FUCK BOY!! I HATE U!!!

To Cherrie

U trippin. Deleted

                  I shook my head this girl been off the chain ever since she gave me some head, ain't my fault she got down on her knees. I didn't make her.

From Brandon

So you still wanna be friends?

To Brandon

We can, but we not about to be alone together, and you not about to be sleeping over no more. U a fruitcake, and I don't get down like that.

                      "I don't like Quincy." Kayla told me as she pulled up in front of the mall. I had to beg her to bring me. Otherwise I was gonna take the 20minute walk. "He cool people Kayla." Kayla shook her head. "I know you growing up, but don't let nobody influence you." Kayla eyed me with concern. I shrugged.

"I'm not being influenced though." I got out the car leaving her with a surprised look.

I like smoking weed, I like cigarettes, I love getting head, and I love being the nigga at school that everybody wanted be cool with. I strolled into the mall heading in the direction that Quincy had asked me to meet him at.

Quincy never hung out with Jamal when I was around anymore. Quincy respected that I thought Jamal was a fraudulent ass dude

"Ay Shawn." I walked over to Quincy catching his hand. "Where the girls?" Qunicy started walking off. "They at claires till the movie start. I got yo ticket, gimme me money back." I handed Quincy the 10.00 Kayla had handed me earlier.

I followed Quincy to Claries to see Kimi giggling with her friends as they tried on earrings

Kimi was pretty as fuck, but she wasn't "popular." she was just yo regular middle school chic hanging out with average looking females. I knew them by the names of Chasity, and Jasmine. Chasity was pretty cool, but Jasmine was ugly as hell.

I sat on the bench outside Claires with Quincy watching Kimi pose with Jasmine, and Chasity for a picture.

Jasmine made them look ratchet with them pink braces, yellow teeth, and her fragile shape. She was mixed with something, and her hair was in a short, short boycut. Chasity was alright looking with shoulder length hair, but it was always in a ponytail. She was a redbone with a cute smile, and pretty gray eyes.

Kimi on the other hand was just fucking gorgeous; she was a creme light mocha color, with curly hair that she always wore down. She was always dressed real nice, her lips was always shinning with some pink lip gloss every time I saw her.

I figured that pink was her favorite color.

"Jasmine just fuckin ugly. Her phattie gonna have to get her by in life"I heard Quincy say after a minute, I started laughing dapping him in agreement.

We left Claires following behind the girls as they went into some small clothing boutique. It was time for the movie by the time they got done. Kimi raced to the very top -- all the way in the back of the theatre.

Chasity, and Jasmine were giggling and following behind. I sat down beside Kimi while Jasmine and Chasity sat beside her on her left side.

Quincy sat by me on my left.

Half way through the movie I looked over to see Kimi eyeing me. I wanted to ask her if she had a staring problem, but I didn't wanna risk fucking up something that could have been a moment between us. She smiled at me looking back at the movie.

I was cheesing hella hard for the rest of the damn movie, all cause she smiled at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol. Shawn weak for Lil Kimi