Monae&Shawn

There is so much realness, and hostility with Monae, and Shawn's situation.

I ABSOLUTELY love how deeply you feel for Monae, and how you guys relate so much to Shawn. I have read all your comments, and I can agree with everything every single one of you said.

                                 I love how you there was no arguments either.

everybody opinion was respected... Cause I know some of y'all be ready to get them razors, and that Vaseline.

                 As the author I wanted to cool the minds, and heart of you all by saying; Before we bring Monae's situation, and how Shawn may have felt into the entirety of this incident, lets realize that they are BOTH wrong.

Forgot how Monae may have been scared, Forgot how Shawn may have been lied to, and how he had to put his life in park. ; They were both WRONG.

          Now a lot of you were saying she was RAPED. A lot of you are saying this FIRST because she is a minor, but do you also realize I am B soul, and I NEVER mentioned how old Corey is??????

The only confirmation you got from Corey was,"If you were a LITTTLE bit older." Just a little?? How you know her Mom ain't a cougar?? She be looking at Shawn like she can't wait til hes 18.

I JUST SAYING.

                           BTW..You WILL see Corey again. He will be that person that pops up at times there are so inconvenient to you.

                                                  Let me get into Rape right now.

Rape - in which a rapists uses violence or threats of violence to coerce a victim into sexual intercourse. In most states. Its not willing.

                You are attacked. Some victims fight with their life. They even fight til their last breath terrifyingly. Rape is a serious THING

Corey DID threaten her. He gave her an ultimatum, "If you don't. I'mma get into Juju." BUT WAIT Monae didn't say NO, when she could have. (If that statement makes you mad cuss me out in the comments lol. Ya'll be cussing me out something terrible sometimes. I be like damn 'Why can weee be friendddss." ) 

She willingly crossed the line FOR HER SISTER. She didn't fight. Whether she dreams about Shawn or not. The sex felt good to her.She moaned.

Let me turn the tables around for you, and let you look at it differently. For those of you who have had sex, and even my virgins; Dreaming about somebody while having bad sex will not make it feel better. It just gonna be bad. I don't care if you think about August Aslina.

                        The only thing a thought/fantasy does it heighten your libido.

SHAWN WAS NOT BEATIG THAT UP. COREY WAS, IN FACT SHE RODE COREY COW-GIRL.  THE SEX FELT GOOD TO HER. is what I'm tryna say. Though she didn't want it, it still had some satisfication to it.

Example; If your boyfriend is like "Baby, I want you." and you pretty much just do it for him and don't really want it. It honestly still feels good, you just don't really want it.

                                  Maybe your tired, or you just wanna read.. I don't know....

       Monae was not RAPED, but this can be considered Satutory Rape because she is a minor, and as stupid as it sounds to A LOT of you, and also to me; Some one under the age of 18 is incapable of knowing wether or not if they REALLY WANT to have sex. You are not mature enough to know if this is what you wanna do.

Its willingly YET illegal sex.

Statutory rape is a felony only if one of the participants (male/female) is at least THREE years older than the other.

With that being said. There ya go. Still It is very disturbing, and upsetting that Monae felt like she couldn't tell anybody. She should have been able to tell her Mom, Shawn, or somebody without feelings like blame was going to be placed on her. No one should ever feel like they have NO ONE to talk to.

In the case of Shawn....

                  He's wrong for putting his hands on her. He got mad enough to physically scar this girl. Now as a women, in the past, and even more recently DJ, as well as other men say,"Nothing could ever make me mad enough to hit any women. She didn't put a gun to his head, and  she didn't threaten to kill his family. You're supose to walk away."

  Shawn does have an anger issue. Growing up he missed a lot of things he's suppose to be "taught."

He has every right to tell Monae to fuck off, though he understood her situation. He's angry, and un-forgiving right now, that might change later, YOU never know.. BUT I DO :D lmao 

(I'm not saying whether or not he should have been more sensitive to her though. He really could have been though) She did lie to him. He's 15. He still has a lot of things to look forward to. Things that right at that moment he dropped to take care of "His" kid that wasn't even his kid at all.

He "manned" up realized his actions had a consquence, and he took the intiative to do right.

No one women should ever lie about the father of their child. When the baby grows into an awesome person later on in life how would you be able tell that child, and the dad; You are not related. That's vile, and It's wrong.

At that moment, Monae knew she needed to say something.

               If she NEVER said anything, and the baby was born, and Shawn was doing the most to provide...You guys would have probably hated her, and thought that Shawn was the sweetest man alive.

-------------------------------------

If you have more to say, or even if you just agree, comment below.

                                      Stay tuned for the next chapter of; Life of A Gentleman