[5]

"How do you know?" It was just me, and Brandon chilling together. James was on punishment because his Mom had caught him so smoking. "Cause I just know okay." Brandon hung his head shamefully. "We still got middle school bro, ya dig? Just because you can't find anybody that you like now doesn't mean you're a fag or something."

Brandon winched at the word.  I felt bad for offending him,"Sorry. I'm just saying."

"Don't tell James." Brandon begged me. "You know I won't" Brandon nodded because he believed I wouldn't, and I wasnt gonna tell him either. James would get everybody to turn on Brandon if I told him that Brandon thought he was a fruitcake.

Olivia was at work, and Kayla was asleep in their bedroom because she had worked most of the day.

Brandon leaned towards me, and I felt him kiss me. I wasn't feeling it though so I moved away after a minute, and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Brandon tried again to kiss me. I moved though. "No I don't like that." I told him.

Brandon sunk into the floor again with a confused look on his face.

"You liked it huh?" Brandon nodded. I laughed. "Maybe you is a fruitcake. Did you let some girl milk you yet." I pat Brandon on the back tryna make him feel better about the whole thing. "Brandy touched me a little." I laughed again. "Brandy nasty." Brandon laughed too. "She let James do a whole bunch of stuff to her before."

"Fo'real like what?" Brandon shrugged. "Uh--he touched her, and she touched him, than she sucked him up, and all of that. Then I got with her and she played with me. Than you got wit her." I made a face. "She hella dirty."

Brandon nodded. "Ellie let James touch her before too, he said she smelled funky. He been tryna get Kimi to look his way since 2nd grade, she don't like him though." I smiled thinking about Kimi. "I like Kimi cause she cute. She got some pretty hair too. I wanna play in it while she give me some rooster neck."

Brandon busted out laughing. "Kimi not like that. She smart." I shrugged. "That don't mean she won't though." I was convinced that all girls were nasty since that day on my birthday. Girls looked innocent till you asked for something, and they was willing to give it to you if you looked good enough.

"You right." Brandon agreed with me. "So you gonna try to be with a nigga now?" Brandon shook his head. "No, imma just try to keep liking girls. I don't wanna be no fruitcake." I laid down under my blanket and so did Brandon. "Night Brandon."

 I felt Brandon playing with me under the blanket. I let him do it for a minute, cause it felt good, but I wasn't no fruit cake like he was. So I moved his hand after about 5 minutes of that, and told him I wasn't no fag like him, and to stop touching me like that before I told James.

Brandon snatched his hand away from my stuff and I went to sleep with my junk sticking straight out.

                                                 [BridgeWay Middle. -7th and 8th Grade-]

When I started going to Brideway I was split up from James, Brandon, Kimi, Lexi and Ellie. It was just me and Brandy who hadn't been split up. I was real tight with a lot of the 8th graders. I didn't really know nobody in my 7th grade class.

Them nigga's was lame.

They knew me though. I wanted to sign up for football so bad, but Kayla and Olivia promised me I could sign up my freshman year of highschool. They couldn't afford the cost of it. We moved into a three bedroom apartment.

When we were in our one bedroom I was about twenty minutes away from Brandon, and James.

Now I was a block away.

Kimi had moved out the area, and the house that she use to live in was occupied by an old white couple.

Even though I didn't get to hang with them at school -- we hung out in each others yards playing around together. James Mom was making him go to an all boys private school all of 7th grade. He said that she was tryna keep him outta trouble, but he said the boys at the private school was just as bad as him if not worst.

Brandon was going to SouthBell middle, because he had missed the registeration date for Bridgeway, but she was gonna get him in Brideway when the year ended.

          "Shawn you are so fucking cute I swear on my life." I smiled in this girl named Candance face. She was a 8th grader, and I was sitting at the table with some of the 8th graders.

She was hella pretty with some big ass titties too.

These two nigga's named Jamal, and Quincy was speaking to much shit to me, and I swear I was learning more at 13 than I should have. They main topics was football, video games, and pussy all the time. Quincy had a girl,and he would be telling me and Jamal about they times together. He skipped school with her one day to fuck.

Her name was Bianca. I thought she was disgusting though, but whatever Quincy was feeling her so I let it go.

"I'm cute?" I gave her this smirk I had been working on to give a female when they was flirtin with me. Candance whole face turned red at my smirk. "Why you blushing." Everybody at the table was laughing at me spit game to her.

I had another girl named Cherrie go down on me behind the bleachers. Her head wasnt as good as they first girls, but I still nut. She swallowed it too. I thought that was hella sexy. 

I liked that shit.

"I think you hella bad." I told her. Cherrie was over there rolling her eyes. I told her what it was though. I ain't want nothing but them lips, she thought I was playing. She had some big ass juicy ones too.

I was thinking about getting with  Candance though she was hella pretty. I wanted head as many times as I could get it from her. Over, and over. I wanted her real bad fo'real though. I was all over Candance most of the year till the teacher introduced a; Kimberly Long.

I looked up from the note that Candance gave me when we was passing each other to our 1st period.

It was Kimi.

I know I wasn't the only nigga drooling right now. I aint heard a damn thing but her name. Her long pretty hair was longer, and curlier. She was wearing an all black romper with silver flipflops on her feet, and her lips was shinning with some pink lip gloss.

Kimi looked at me when the teacher pointed to an empty seat that wasn't quite near me, but it was close. She made her way over to sit down, and she put her purse on the top of the desk , took her note book out, and she was ready.

I could tell she thought I was cute, cause of how she looked at me on her walk to her desk. I knew she was feeling this over here. "How you doing Kimi." Kimi glanced at me. "Don't talk to me, I'm tryna get my education, and I don't need no boy messing up my focus, so you can just gone with all that." Kimi was loud wit it ,and it had everybody laughing.

                                                            Damn it was gonna be like that?
_________