[25]

-Bea

---------------------------------------------------------------

I started the first day of my sophomore year off with Kimi as my girlfriend. I just said fuck it, and asked her out.

We had some rules though, Our families could not  know.

Her Mom would kill her, and My sister's would fuck me up. So when Monae went in for a kiss. I moved out the way. She gave me a confused look. I know I had went about this relationship with Kimi wrong.

I was purely going with her because I didn't want to hurt her.

Monae looked hurt. "Whats wrong?" I felt bad because of how she was looking at me. "I'm taken." I told her. Monae looked at me with so much confusion. "Your taken? Why?" I shook my head. "Because I just am. Get off my back about it." I knew I was being mean, but I was really confused right now.

"By who." Monae demanded to know.

 I ignored her question.

"It's by Kimi huh?" She asked.

I still ignored her again. "I know it is. You know what don't talk to me anymore because thats foul Shawn." I guess that little bit musta shook me a little. I could not have her not talking to me.

I grabbed her hand. "Why you gonna do that? We can still talk."

Monae snatched her arm away. "Bullshit Shawn, you know I like you, and I know you like me, so why are you with her?" I didn't really have an answer. "I just wanna see something." I explained stupidly.

                           "See what?!" Monae shrieked making everybody in the hallway look at us.

I hushed her as C, Nuke, and Kimi came walking up. Kimi eyed my hand that held Monae's hand so tightly. I dropped it like she was on fire. "It's sad when you can't explain why your with somebody." Monae's statement was bold as she looked directly at Kimi.

Kimi looked between me, and Monae. "Well, sometimes it takes more than a day with one person to have a reason." Monae was clearly so annoyed that she didn't even respond. She just walked off.

I hoped she'd talk to me later.

C looked just look at us as the bell rang. Kimi looked at me. "Shawn I didnt con you into going out with me so why are you acting like I did? You called me back, and ask me out. All I said was yes" I nodding leaning down letting our lip touch lightly.

"Just gimme some time to feel you out." Kimi nodded walking to class.

It wasn't long before the news flooded the school. Some guys were pissed about it. It boosted my ego to be able kiss to Kimi in the hallway, and have some dudes be envious of me.

By the time the school day ended I was feeling a little more confident being with Kimi. She  was gonna take some time to get use to, but she was beautiful, and smart, even though I felt bad for hurting Monae.

                   The first six months with Kimi came quickly. Kayla, and Olivia ended up finding out, when they saw my six month anniversary card on my dresser from Kimi. I came in from school one day to see Kayla holding it, and Olivia's arm crossed.

Kayla cleared her throat read it aloud;

"Dear Shawn,

   I hope you are as as happy, as I am. Happy six months, it's been six months! I'm not good at writing stuff, but I just want you to know that your the best boyfriend I have ever had, well the only one, but I'm glad you're the first! I sound so stupid, sorry!