[10]"Small Sex Scene"

I held on to the head board as Shandra had instructed me to do. She gave me head first. I was about to nut as she pulled her tongue, and lips away from me. I closed my eye trying to drift off into another world, so I wouldn't nut as soon when she sat on it.

I felt her walls holding onto me tight, and all I could think was oh shit as I busted hard in the condom I was wearing. She didn't even seem to notice as she rode me.  I ignored the sensitivity in my stuff letting her ride till I was hard again.

"SHAWN!"

I looked over to my left to see Kayla standing by my door shielding her eyes. Better her than Olivia. I had skipped school today to mess around with Shandra. I thought Kayla and Olivia would be at work till 4:30pm.

Shandra got off me quickly grabbing my blanket to hold against her. "Get dressed! and get out!" Kayla scolded at Shandra.

Shandra obeyed getting dressed quickly before she was raced out the front  door five minutes later.I pulled the cover up on me.

Kayla looked disappointed.

"Shawn you just turned fourteen." Kayla said that as if it was suppose to define my actions at this age or something. "Okay?" Kayla sighed leaning against my bedroom door. "What am I suppose to do? Punish you?"

I realized I had really upset her.

I sat up looking for my underwear. I pulled the condom off me from under the sheet as I pulled my boxers up. "You aint gotta do nothing. I'm just growing up. I'm not being pressured to do nothing like I told you before. I like sex, weed, and ciggerettes. Ya dig?" I told her. I think that must have hit a nerve cause tears started to fall from her eyes.

I walked over to Kayla."Why are you crying? I'm just growing up."

Kayla nodded wiping her tears. "I just want you to stay out of trouble. I don't want you getting nobody pregnant till after college, and I don't want you smoking anything. I just want you to stay out of jail."

 I nodded. "I promise." Kayla kissed my head. "Get to school." When Kayla walked off  I went to take a shower.

                         "Open your books to Chapter 25." I  suffered through the next 4 hours. I had missed 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd hour. The teacher was talking for minute before the bell rang.  I finished up the notes on the board for the text next week before I left out to my next couple classes before lunch.

"Where was you? I didn't see you in 2nd hour." Brandon was asking me when I got to the lunch table. His left eye was swollen shut, and the rim of it was a mixture of black, and purple. "How yo eye? And I was busy." Brandon shrugged. "It stings." I laughed.

"Why the fuck would you run up on Quincy like that? You know he kick boxes, and he got a black belt in karate."

Brandon through his fry down. "Cause he called me a fag Shawn." I took a drink of my soda. "I know, but you can't fight everybody. A whole lot of people are gonna be calling you that when you come out. Shit if they don't accept you fuck em."

Brandon smiled at me. "You right." I was glad Brandon wasn't the generic fruit cake, dressing up in womens clothes with a purse on his arm, and that high pitched voice. He was all male. He was not a bottom.

I nodded dapping him. "Where James at?"

"He ain't tell you?" Brandon eyed me. "Tell me what?" Brandon put down his burger. "He has some kinda brain problem. He's gonna be in the hospital most of the time." I shook my head. "No he aint telll me. He okay?"

Brandon shrugged. "I don't know. I ain't heard from him today"

I took out my phone texting James right quick before I started eating again. My phone vibrate when I got up to get some more food. I took it out only for one of the lunch room teachers to take it from me. "You'll get it back by the end of the day."

I didn't say nothing to her I just let her have it as I got another chicken sandwhich walking to my table. I had promised Kayla I was gonna stay outta trouble, so I wasn't gonna do nothing to provoke it. I would have had another suspension if I let the teacher know how I really felt about her taking my stuff.

The bell rang and I got up to go take a piss before class.

Brandon came in the bathroom right behind me washing his hands. Sometimes I wonder If this nigga only came into to get a peep. Gay ass. I shook my stuff a little before zipping it up and walking over to the sink.

"Kimi like you." Brandon said out the blue. I laughed. "Naw. She don't" I finished up with washing my hands before pulling a paper towel down to dry them. Brandon nodded. "She do I heard her talking about you to one of her friends."

"What she say?" Brandon followed me out the bathroom as we walked to 5th hour. "Well, she aint say it directly, but she just said she likes bad boys, and you seem like one, but she wouldn't ever get at you cause you seem like a player."

I laughed. "The fuck? How am I bad boy?" Brandon shrugged. "Prolly cause you smoke, and you get in trouble all the time." I shrugged. "I guess dude.

                           The last school bell rang, and I walked on the side of the school building again to smoke before I walked home. I lit up a cigarette standing around smoking. A couple girls came up to me flirting. I flirted back till they left.

I took out another cigarette. James was having his brother buy them to supply my habit. I wasn't sure what James was doing for Jeremy to get them, but I did James's homework in return for one carton.

"You always smoking." I looked over to see Kimi walking over. "Yeah." I nodded.

                                                                [ Kimi ]

I watched Shawn lick his lips, and take another puff on his cigarette. Even though he smoked I never really smelled it on him when he came around. "What you want?" He asked looking me. I was suppose to be catching the bus.

Quincy had karate today. I couldn't think of a lie fast enough with him staring at me.

Shawn smiled down at me. "You waiting for Quincy again?" I couldn't tell him yes because Quincy would never come, but I felt myself stupidly nod. "Yeah." Shawn nodded leaning his head against the building as he blew a stream of smoke from his lips.

My Mom always told me that guys like Shawn were the type to stay away from, but she never mentioned how cute they might be, somewhere in the mist of the summer he got taller, he got a body on too -- not like a lot of the skinny guys in 8th grade.

He already looked twice my age. He looked like he didn't belong a bridgeway.I guess that's why a lot of the girls at the school liked him, because he looked older.

"Damn Kimi you staring at me hard." I rolled my eyes. "Wasn't nobody looking at you. You not even  cute with them nasty dreads. "I was lying, but I didn't need him to really know what I was thinking. I need to keep him a distance.

"If Quincy don't come before I leave, youwant me to walk you?" Shawn asked. I nodded. Shawn nodded. "Coo." I leaned against the building with him looking at him, watching him smoke. He blew smoke at me, and I punched him in the arm. "Stop."

Shawn laughed. He could be so nasty.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded following him quietly. "Can I tell you something?" I heard Shawn say. "No. Just walk me home thank you." Shawn smirked. "Fine. I'll keep quiet." When we finally reached my front door Shawn grabbed my hand turning me to him toll I was right in his face.

His lips were a couple centimeter away from mine, and my heart was decieving me in so many ways right now.

"I was just gonna say. I know Quincy had karate today." I felt a blush rise in my cheeks as he let me go and walked off. I swallowed hard stunned that he play me like that. He knew Quincy wasn't gonna come so why he act like he was...

I watched him walk away before I turned around a rushed into my house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two can play that game Kimi. lol