[17]

Number 27 charged at me knocking me into the cold dirt of the football field. I launched the ball in C's direction hearing everybody chant his name loudly. 400 people surrounded the outside arena on either side. C took off quickly with the ball tucked underneath his arm. He skidded into the goal as everybody erupted into a ferocious roar.

                                       Life at Dushane high for the past three months was fun. I was lovin' every minute of my freshman year so far. Everybody at the school seemed to know me. My coach had nick named  me "Smoke." He said when I got good and ready I would take off like I had fire on my ass, and the last thing everybody saw was the cloud behind me.

I was tryna stay outta trouble while I was in high school, but sex, drugs, and girls had me caught up in the worst way.

Kimi's Mom didn't like me anywhere near Kimi, as did most of the parents with daughters. They were cheering for me on Saturday, and then throwing holy water on me on Sunday.

My rep was a mix between a pothead, and a trouble maker. I'm still not understanding why though. I'm just being me. Is that a crime?

Those couple things had several girls thirstin' after me.

Kayla had recently started calling me a "thirst trap". She said no matter what I do I always seemed to have some girl after me lying about me to make it seem like they had just got with me.

Rumors has already started going around about how I fucked this girl in the bathroom, but the only girl I had messed ever with at Dushane was Kimi,on the first day of school.

Since than I had not touched any girls to avoid any more rumors from spreading.

I'm not tryna get my ass beat by nobodies Daddy, or cussed out by anybody's else's Mom. especially Kimi's Mom . I was acting funny with towards Kimi because I was trying to avoid confrontation.

Her mom pulled me to the side at one of my games a couple weeks ago, and started saying "I swear lil nigga if you even think about laying yo nasty lil fingers on my daughter, I will kill you."

I believed her so I stayed at a distance with Kimi. I could see Kimi was a little bothered by it, but I'm tryna atleast live til I graduate.

I still liked her, just from a far. The only mother that did like me was Monae's Mom, but she didn't like Me for Monae. She wanted me for her. It had gotten pretty obvious as I started to hang with Monae more

I still was feelin Monae.

I've never heard her say that she liked me, but I can tell that she does. I think she avoids outting it because she thinks I may hurt her. I already had a lot of girls who like me, so I guess she was looking at it like that.

We had kissed a couple times already while we were up in my room just chilling.

Underneath Monae's innocence, and timid attitude she was real curious, so curious that one of the times that we were kissing she jacked me off, I never nut though because she hadn't done it long enough.

                  It was just Me, Nuke, and C now. We had dropped Brandon from our circle. Brandon finally told C that he was gay. He also told C that he was feeling him. I wasn't around when they had this discussion, but both C, and Brandon came to me about it later.

C told Brandon to chill out with all that because he was straight.

A couple days after that there was this picture going around. It was the same picture of me and Brandon kissing, only I was cropped out, and C was cropped in. C was made fun of for about a week, and he'd been jumped in the boys bathroom by some juniors.

I guess Brandon was tired of getting rejected by everybody he'd had a crush on. So this was his way of sharing the pain I figured.

C got to school real earl one morning. He wanted everybody to see Brandon take a true ass whooping. Nuke, and I were right with him waiting.

Brandon walked nose to nose with C.

Everybody was crowding around looking at them, waiting. They were standing around staring at eachother for a couple seconds until Brandon kissed C. I watched C shove Brandon onto the asphalt, and started to violently punch him in the rubs, chest, nose, and face. 

The principle was pulling C of Brandon fifteen minutes later. C returned to class that very next hour while Brandon had gotten expelled for sexual harrasment. That had been some weeks ago now. Since than I have not seen him, and he hasn't tried to contact me.

--------

Short, and Sweet because I fell asleep lol.