[31] *End*

Key: After Kimi Death. "AKD"

                   So I'm just going to say ....This is the last chapter.... I can't make a sequel because...the sequel had already been made "P.H.A.T"...and as much as I love Kimi..I am not about to bring her back from the dead..o.o lol

      -Bea.

I just figured i'd warn you, but I still know half of you will go off on me; TAI, THE FUCK, NOOO PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT or I'mma roll up on you like Monae did Kimi."

lmao!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     Six year's (A.K.D)

I was suited up in all blue, as I walked face to face with Monae. It had been year's since I had seen her. She'd cut her hair short, and lost a hell of a lot of weight since high school. I felt Nadia's arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I had vowed I'd find Kimi's killer. It took a while, and I was in for a shock when Monae was brought to me in handcuffs.

Nadia knew I was mad so she was holding me, letting me know she was here. If I didn't have Nadia, Kimi, and Cole. I would shoot this bitch right between the eyes. I couldn't even talk to her. Monae couldn't meet me eyes.

It took finding one bullet from years ago, to find one registered gun. A gun she'd gotten from a guy name Corey, her husband .

                                                    They were married now.

"Why?" was all I could say after a moment of looking at her bowed head. Monae looked up, and she was crying. I felt Nadia grip me tighter. I rubbed Nadia's arms to let her know that I was okay. I asked her not to come with me, but she had always been hard-headed, but I'm glad she didn't listen this time.

I needed her with me right now.

"She deserved it. She took you from me." My nostrils flared as an instense rage shot through me. I hated her. "Shawn." Nadia softly called me. I felt her head lay against my back. "I love you." I heard Nadia say. I shook my head at Monae.

I gave my team a nod, and they dragged her away into the squad car.

I turned to look at Nadia so to ignore everything around me. I was hurt, and I knew if I took another look at the scene unfolding around me I would too be going to jail. I looked down at her. I loved her so much.

She supported me even in the times that were hard for her. I leaned down kissing her lips. If it wasn't Kimi that I'd married, I was happy I had met Nadia. "I'm sorry."  Nadia told me when I pulled away.

"Why?"

Nadia squeezed my arms. "That is was someone that you knew from your past." I shook my head. "I don't wanna talk about it, I just wanna go home baby." Nadia reached out a hand, and I took it as we walked off to the car.

Nadia unlocked the front door to our home when we finally got here. Nadia's Grandpa was babysitting.

                             Kimi, my daughter was now four, and Cole was nine.

Kimi immediately came charging at me when she saw me. I scooped her up. I know I spoiled her to no end, but I didn't care. "Daddy grandpa was telling us stories." I watched Nadia shake her head out the corner of my eye. I know he had done told my daughter something ratchet.