[21]

I promise you there will be some chapters that are FUCKED UP, and this is only the first one.

There will be several chapters throughout Shawn's story that are worst than this one. You probably will be wondering.."how can anything be worst than this?" but trust me.

                              This story will start to have a lot of fuckery going on.

I don't know how you guys will feel. I'm just ..astonished to be honest. I just kept typing.

-Bea

--------------------------------

"Them dirty men be messing with Monae."

My head snapped to the left hearing Juju's barely there voice speak up. "What?" Juju didn't repeat herself, but I had heard her. I just didn't understand what she was talking about. I wanted to ask her to explain, but Juju never said much. When she did speak you listened.

I had been with Monae now for about three months.

She was a lot of fun to be around, and she was real easy to talk to. I had started helping her watch Juju whenever her Mom would go out. It was 9pm on a Friday night, and Monae's Mom had just left at 830.

I had come over immediately.

We played games with Juju for a couple hours, and then Monae threw up everywhere. I had already figured she was pregnant especially since we had started fucking since day one. I'm not ready to be a dad, and I knew Olivia, and Kayla would kill me, but I know she pregnant despite her not saying anything to me about it.

I was watching Juju, while Monae relaxed up in her room.

Juju just looked at me intently. "She does it for me." I shook my head clueless. "Juju, what you talking about?" Juju slurped her milk down before looking at me at me again. She said nothing --  she just got up walking out of the kitchen. I sighed before putting her empty glass in the sink.

I walked to Monae's room to see how she was doing.

She was hunched over next to the trashcan in her room. She was definitely pregnant. I rubbed a hand down my face. "I'm getting a job." I told her. Monae looked up at me still dry heaving. Finally she sat back holding her stomach.

"Why?"

"Your pregnant Monae." Monae shook her head. "Its just a stomach thing." I shook my head. "Babe, you're pregnant." Monae started to cry. "My mom will kill me." I sit beside her hugging her. "Look I'm scared too, but I can get a job Monae."

Monae looked at me. "You would take care of the baby? Our baby?" I nodded slowly with uncertainty. I didn't know nothing about kids. .

Monae hugged me tight. I hugged her back scared out of my mind. I definitely didn't want no kid right now. "What are you gonna do for work Shawn>" I shrugged. "I don't know. Imma apply at some places though. Don't worry about it." I got up pacing back and fourth thinking.

"We need to tell your Mom,and my sister's"

Monae jumped up immediately. "No! We cant!" I know she scared, but we really need some help. "Monae, we gotta tell em." Monae shook her head. "No, we can't Shawn, please." I eyed her strangely.

"We'll tell em when you get about 4months along then. We need to find out how far along-"

"NO!" Monae shrieked interrupting me. I looked her oddly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Monae shook her head nervously. "Im just scared." I nodded. "Me too. We gonna get through this." I slumped down into the floor beside her.