16 [ First Day] *Explicit Ending*

From Monae
   Shawn! My Mom not even here. Can you see if Kayla will take Juju to Manchester,  and then me to school?

I showed Kayla Monae's text before going to my room to get dressed.  I slid my feet into my J's before leaving behind Kayla. 

                    "Thank you!" Monae hugged Kayla as her, and Juju slid in the back seat.  Monae was looking cute as fuck in some leopard print leggings,  a black tee, and some black ankle boots.

"Hi Shawn." Monae said eyeing me while hugging my neck.  I felt myself swell up when I smelled her strawberries and creme shampoo,  and body spray.

" What up,"

Juju just waved to us. She was always real shy, and quiet. Kayla turned the radio on taking the next exit to Manchester to drop Juju off. 

"I'll come get youb later. " Monae told Juju before she raced into the doors of Manchester elementary. Kayla pulled off driving to Dushane Senior High.  We got to school two minutes to early walking to locker 106 to see Kimi already standing there looking at her class schedule.

I heard Monae sigh loudly behind me.  Kimi looked up at us.

Kimi was just dressed in some blue jeans,  and a purple top.  Her hair was high up on her head in a cinabun. Kimi didn't like dressing up like that,  but she still managed to look good anyway. 

" You are welcome to stand at locker 107 if you have a problem with me.." Kimi spoke to Monae seriously.  "Shut up talking to me." I didn't expect Monae to say nothing to her " You need to watch who your talking to."

I leaned against the locker looking back and fourth between them.

" If you didn't want me to say nothing to you, then you should have shut the fuck up talking to me in the first place! Aint nobody scared of you Kimi."

I could see by Kimi's expression that she was ready to beat Monae's ass.

I stepped in between them hugging Kimi tight before she could jump on her.

"Group hug!" I heard C say as he held me and Kimi in a tight grip.  I shoved C off of me stepping away from them both. 

Brandon,  Ebony,  and Nuke came walking up after a minute. " Kimi!!" Ebony squealed loudly hugging Kimi while C jabbed his thumb at them. "Lesbians."

Kimi smacked C upside his head.

Most of my classes were with C, or Monae, but I had unisex PE with  Kimi, and Brandon.  I also had something called; " Freshman Passing" with Nuke,  and history class with Ebony.

I knew this  probably was only because we were freshman, and you usually don't get split up from your classmates during the first semester.  

The bell rang,  and Kimi was the first to the walk off after she said bye to us.  Kimi didn't like to be late for nobody. 

I watched Nuke eye Kimi's ass just before she rounded the corner.  He wasn't doing nothing but looking,  but it still bothered me a little.

"Walk to our class with me?" I nodded walking off with Monae while we said bye to everybody. 

"You like Kimi?" Monae asked when we got far enough away from the group. I shrugged.  " Yeah." I watched Monae's face fall as we stepped into our Biology class together.  We sat by each other as the teacher started off by handing everybody a packet. 

By the time I got to my 4th hour I was happy because it was PE because I had a headache tryna keep up with all the rules from my previous classes.

I went through the boys locker room to exit into the gym.

I sat on the 3rd row of the few bleachers that had been pulled out. It was about 25 kids in my class. 18 of them were guys, and the other 7 were girls.

Kimi's hair swayed behing her as she walked up to the bleachers.  Her arms were loaded with text books, and notebooks. I saw a guy on the 1st row scoot over to offer her a seat by him, but Kimi walked right past him, and sat by me.

I tried to keep a straight face. I knew how it felt to be rejected by Kimi. I suffered that back in the 7th grade.

She smiled at me while putting her books in her lap.  " Hi Shawn."  I smiled back. " Waddup? Why you take your hair down" Kimi shrugged." You liked it?" I nodded," Yeah, you looked cute."

Kimi smiled wider at me twisting her hair before lolling it on top of her head again with a large bobby pin. I watched Brandon come walking in the gym looking worn out.

Earlier he had stop me between classes saying he had accidently sent C a text that was meant for me. A message popped up on screen saying it didnt send, but his phone said other wise.  So he didn't know if C got, but wasn't saying nothing about it, or if he hadnt gotten it at all.

The gym teacher finally walked in, and started explaining the class.

PE was over 30 minutes later. I had lunch next with C, Monae,  and Nuke.  Kimi stopped me just before I made it to the hallway.  " What?" Kimi pressed me up against the locker room wall, just inside the door. 

"What?" I asked again. It was just us. PE at Dushane only had 1st- 4th, and 7th hours.

" I really like you Shawn"

I started cheesing. "You do?" I smiled.  " Yeah."

I got hard as soon as soon as I felt Kimi's soft ass lips on mine.  I started kissing her back while cupping her ass and turning her back to the cool locker room wall.

I heard the 1st bell go off as I felt her tongue going into my mouth, I ignored it and started kissing her neck while unzipping her jeans. She was real wet by the I got my hand in her panties.

I found her clit easy, and I started rubbing it real slow.

I was listening to Kimi moan quietly while I lifted her purple tee up. I managed to pull her right titty out while I teased her.

leaning down I took her nipple in my mouth and went to licking, and sucking.

Kimi was shaking after about 10 minutes of me doing this, and finally her legs closed tightly around my hand as she trembled. I pulled my hand out her panties when she pushed my hand away.

I licked my fingers, smelling em at the same time. She was real clean,  and she smelled sweet too. I aint never ate pussy before but shit I was about ready to make her my first.

Kimi zipped her pants up, and then fixed her bra,  "I got class. " She blushed smiling at me. I smiled back. I was hard as hell,  but I wasn't about to make her do nothing she wasn't comfortable with. " okay coo"

"Bye Shawn."

"Iight. See you later. "  When she left,  I went right in the boys bathroom,  and beat the hell out of my dick before going to lunch.