[4] "SoftCoreSex Scene"

James, Chris, and Brandon was acting funny towards me all day, and I didn't understand why until recess came.

James shoved me hard, and I stumbled, and hit the concrete of the play area. I was tempted to get up, and whoop his ass, but I was doing to good in school, and I really didn't wanna have Olivia talkin' to me out the side of her neck.

"Chris told me you was running yo mouth to Kimi about me." I looked over at Chris, but he was looking at the ground. Punk ass. I looked over at James. "I ain't say nothing bad about you." I stood up, and I was nose to nose with James.

I ain't scared of nobody, but God. I'm not about to let this dude punk me just cause we at school.

"Do it look like I care? Keep my name out yo mouth, and you know I'm feeling Kimi why you tryna hit her up?" I shrugged. "She was crying. I was tryna get her to stop crying." James was about to say something else, but the recess watchers separated us; telling us to go on opposite sides of the playground.

When the bell finally rang, and we went to lunch. I sat at the lame table while James, Chris, and Brandon looked at me every so often than they would start laughing.

                                           When It was time to go I was waiting on bus by myself.

All the "cool kids." were standing around talking to each other. James came walking over to me after a minute. I bawled my hands into fist prepared to fight if he jumped at me. "Come on dude -- I let that go. We good now, but I realized now that Chris a little pussy boy. We mature now, and he still acting like he six by telling on people. You know you my boy. We gon jump his ass. He straight lame for that."

I just nodded,"Yeah. Okay." James made Chris stay behind to walk with us. We started walking a little ways away before Brandon shoved Chris. James tripped him, and I kicked him in the ribs. Chris curled into a ball while we all started to kick him in any area that wasn't protected

When he started crying like the little punk he was we ran off.

"He gon tell on us." Brandon told James, but looked at both us. James shrugged. "We can lie and say we ain't do nothing to him."

                                       But the principle believed Chris, and we all got suspend for one week, and I got an ass whooping from Olivia that I had been trying so very hard to avoid.

                                   After Chris got jumped by us his parents took him out of Manchester.

He was going to another school now, but I wasn't sue which one. James, Brandon, and me got really tight after that.

Olivia felt like James was a bad influence on both Brandon, and me. When James was around though he made everything fun. When it was just me, and Brandon we were on some boring shit. We all raced around Victoria secret once with pink thongs on our heads. The movie that we got tickets for wasn't gonna start for another hour so we had to find something to occupy us.

Nobody could tell us nothing cuz we had paid for the underwear. We all kept the underwear on our heads going into other stores with people looking at us funny. We flicked them off or asked what they was looking at. After the hour was spent doing stupid stuff we went to watch the movie.

                                   My birthday came quick, and Olivia was asking me what I wanted to do for it. I told her I just wanted to cool it with James, and Brandon. We would get into something. Olivia looked like she wanted to say something about it, but she didn't. Kayla just told me to have fun, and to stay out of trouble.

Olivia picked James, and Brandon up after talking to James's mom, and Brandon's parents. Olivia dropped us off at the gameplex. It's just a big place with a lot of games to play. She handed me Kayla's cellphone and told me to call her if ANYTHING at all happened.

I put the phone in my pocket, and we all told Olivia bye as we walked in.

We were all runnning around having fun, until James pulled me, and Brandon to the side telling me he got something for me since I was "grown" now. I asked him what it was, and he handed me a cigarette.

"Tok it bro."

I laughed putting it in my mouth while James lit it. "I took two from Jeremy." I took a long drag, and started coughing really hard before passing it to Brandon who reciprocated me, than James took it  smoking it with no problem.

He claimed that he had been smoking since he was 10 years old

We finished off the cigarette going back to the arcade to play some more games -- then we started to walk around the gameplex smoking again once we played most if not all of the games. I passed the cigarette to Brandon blowing smoking from my lips.

A group of girl was watching us, and giggling.

"Lets get the birthday boy a nut." James, and Brandon just smiled at each other. I was looking at them like what, but I just smiled too like I knew what they meant.

We walked up to the girls and Brandon, and James started talk to the cutest girl in the group talking about it was my birthday, telling them I was 15 since I was tall, and I looked like it because of my dreads.

The cute girl wasn't having whatever he was whispering it her ear, but the middle girl was looking like she didnt mind.

Brandon, and James winked at me as she took my hand, and lead me to the back of the building. I started taking longer, and longer drags on the cigarette as I got more nervous. She got down on her knees and I watched her.

She got my zipper down, and my eyes went wide. The fuck? I didn't move though.

I felt her strokng my junk until it go hard. "You're 15? I'm 17, Yo thang hella juicy, and thick damn.." I smile feeling a little cocky since I actually just 13. "Preciate it." I told her tryna stay cool. She stop stroking, and I felt her put her mouth on it.

I jumped at how good it felt

I heard her laugh, and she started sucking it. I pulled my shirt up watching her. I through the cigarette to the side listening to her mouth spitting on me. I thought my toes was gonna bust through my soles.

I weakly laid against the building.

I bit my lip tucking my shirt under my chin. I watched her running my hands through her blonde weave. "Damn boy you making my jaw hurt. I know you got some good stuff to be lasting ten minutes from some head, and I give good rooster neck." I heard her say, but didn't get what the fuck she meant.

She pulled her mouth off me, and I was still hard. Real hard. "You got any condoms?" I shook my head no. "Shit. Hold on." She leaned from out the building. "Jess, I know you got some condoms?" I heard Jess say yeah, and come over.

She leaned back from around the building holding a purple condom wrapper

I watched her roll the condom on me, and hike her skirt up. "Pick me up." She told me. I took her by her legs lifting her up. She was pretty light. She giggled as I pressed her back up against the building wall.

"Put it in." She whispered to me.

I slide into her. She was so wet, and warm. I felt my stuff jerk really hard. My nails dug into her thighs, as I got my nut I guess. She started laughing. "For a real?" I was embrassed so I put her down. "Its cool. Happy birthday." I pulled the condom of me.

"Thank you."

                  She walked off to her friends, and James, and Brandon came over to me while I took out Kayla's cellphone to call Olivia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------