[19]

You know who he ends up with... but the whole time I promise you will be torn between the two...This story might even have you wondering if he should have ended up with that person at all...

The real story starts from here..

Getting ready to have your heart.. go back.. and fourth... back and fourth.. till the story ends in the worst way imaginable..

               -------------------------------------------------------

                                               [Monae]

I pushed the front door open. Looking back I waved to Shawn, and Kayla. Without their help every morning, Juju, and I probably would never make it to school. I let the door close behind me just as they pulled off.

I checked the house to see if my Mom had left one of her many "Boyfriends" here. She allows them to stay here sometimes, and use the house as if they really lived here. I had even had sex with two of the guys she'd gone out with. I never wanted to, but it was just so they would leave Juju alone.

I'd never let them touch her.

"Juju, go do your homework." Juju hopped on the couch pulling her books out once I had inspected the house for any "surprise visitors." I looked in the fridge once I got in the kitchen. My mom had been to busy "partying." to go grocery shopping.

I'm not saying she's a bad Mom. She just likes to live as if she doesn't have kids. I pulled out a left over box of Chinese food with a note taped to it; "Will go food shopping today." It read. I poured the rice in two separate bowls warming them before taking one out to Juju.

I guess I didn't check the house well enough because one of my Mom's "regulars" were sitting by Juju -- smiling at her while playing with her hair. I don't know what his obsession with my little sister was.

I almost threw the hot rice on him, but it was literally the only food at the house.

"Juju, take this up to your room, with you." Juju quickly hopped off the couch after she stuffed her assignments into her book bag. I handed her the bowl, and she went to her room. Once I heard her shut her door. I look at him. "Leave her alone."

My Mom had two regulars. Jason, and Corey.

They were both attracted, but both gross. This was Corey. 5'7, brown skinned brother, with green eyes, and a pretty smile. Corey smiled at me. "Long time no see Monae. I miss hearing you moan."

I shook my head sitting down about to eat my rice.

Corey took the rice from me. "That can wait." Corey held out a hand. I took his hand letting him lead the way to the basement. Corey laid back on the old couch that sat against the basement wall. I started to take him out.

"Do you have a condom?" Corey shook his head no.

"Then what do you expect to happen?" I asked. Corey smiled. "Come on Monae your 15 now. You should know." He gestured at his erection. "You don't have a condom." Corey laughed. " I'll pull out don't worry about it. Look at it this way --  It's either you or I get to have Juju."

My stomach turned at the ultimatum.  I unbuttoned my jeans letting the drop to the floor.

I got completely naked just like he liked. I climbed on him lowering myself onto him ignoring the fact that I was about to have unprotected sex with a man I didn't even care about. Corey hissed loudly begging from me to bounce on it.

It hurt a little, but with him being a little on the small side, it didn't hurt to badly.

I though about Shawn as I had sex with Corey. It allowed me to forget about what I was doing, and who I really wanted do this with. I closed my eyes not wanting to looking at Corey. I imagined Shawn. Corey would have thought I was moaning because of him, but the solid fact was that It was because of Shawn.

I though about how Shawn would probably feel.

I really liked Shawn. He was sweet, and funny. He always cared about me. My eyed popped open when I felt Corey cumming in me. I immediately pulled up from him. Corey laughed. "I told you to move like three times."

I started beating Corey in the chest with my fists.

I grabbed my clothes, and r an to the bathroom to pee, praying that somehow that would help rid his soliders. I got re-dressed coming out the bathroom see Corey pulled his shirt back on, while zipping his pants up. He looked at me.

"If you were just a little bit older. I'd definately get with you baby." Corey smiled at me leaning down for a kiss.

I turned my head, and he laughed. "Tell your Mom, I'll see her tonight." I ignored him as he went up the basement stairs. I started to cry when I heard the front door shut. I race upstairs dialing Ebony up.

She didn't know I was doing this, no-one did, no-one could. I was ashamed to say the least. Ebony always calmed me down though.

When my Mom got home I left immediately running over to Shawn house. I was sweating by the time I got there, but I didn't care I didnt want to be there right now. I texted Shawn asking him to open the door.

I swept my hair back away from my sweating face.

Shawn answered the door looking good in a white tee, and black b ball shorts. I knew I looked a mess by the way he was looking at me. "Whats wrong?" He asked. I shook my head walking in. Kayla was sitting on the couch eating.

She too was looking at me all concerned.

"Whats wrong baby>" She asked. I was shaking my head like I was okay, but I didn't feel the tears falling till I felt Shawn wiping my face, and pulling me to him; sweat and all. I held him tight. He pulled away for a moment to shut the front door.

I made up some bullshit story about my Mom, so they would stop questioning me. I know Shawn didnt believe me.

We both went up to his room when Kayla went to bed around 8.

"I have to get back to Juju." I told Shawn knowing my Mom would leave with one of her "hookups" around 9 like she always did. Shawn nodded looking at me. He brushed my hair back kissing me, sweetly.

I returned his kiss just as sweetly. Shawn pulled away from me, looking at me. "If something was really wrong you would let me know right?" I nodded. Shawn smiled kissing me again. My cellphone rang as our kisses deepened.

I wanted to through it all the wall, but I pulled away from Shawn answer it.

Of course my Mom wanted me home. I hung up looking at Shawn. "I have to go." Shawn seemed to pout, it was cute. He didn't want me to go, but he nodded. "Coo, i'll take you." I watched him leave to get Kayla keys while I put my shoes back on.

I was doing a little dance because of our kiss.

I stopped when I heard him come back in. I giggled quietly when he tackled me into his bed for another kiss. "Shawn!" I shrieked. "Shhh." My sisters are asleep. I laughed as he kissed me on my neck, lips, and cheeks. "What are you doing, my Mom will call again."

I heard Shawn sigh. "Lets go than." I smiled. "Get off me than." Shawn pouted, but he moved from off me, and we left.

 I didn't walk up to the door immediately I just waited in the car with him kissing him until my Mom called again telling me to come in the house.

Shawn smiled. "Monae." I heard him say my name as I hung up from my mom. "What?" I heard him pause for a minute

I watched him take of his football jacket. He wore it everywhere. "I'm just wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I was soon surrounded by his smell when he put the jacket around my shoulder's. I was shocked. I deffinately thought he liked Kimi more than me. I smiled looking at him.

"Yes."

---------------------------------------------------------

B soul is here to play with your heart, mind, soul, and every emotion you think you might have..