[27]

I waited infront of the door of Kimi's house. I had already knocked. She texted telling me to come over now. She needed me.Kimi pulled the door open. Her hair was straight, and she was standing in a matching bra, and panty set.

I was in awe as she stepped away from the door telling me to come in.

'Where is your Mom?" I heard myself ask. Kimi shut the door before pushing me onto the couch in the living room

"She's gone for most of the day." Kimi said quiet, as she straddled me nervously. I smiled up at her. "Relax buggaboo." Kimi punched me in the chest. "Shawn, I hate the name." I laughed. "I like it. It suits you." Kimi glared at me as she leaned forward biting my lip so hard that she drew blood.

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth try to lessen the sting.

I put Kimi on her back taking off my shirt. She had never seen me without one so the look on her face was priceless. Her eyes brown eyes widened only to darken with lust. I smiled down at her.

I was kissing her for a while as she took full advantage of my bare upper half --  trailing her fingers tips up, and down my back.

I made my way down to her belly button.

I wanted her wet. Kimi watched me as I pulled her panties to the left. I still had never eaten pussy before so I was only hoping that I was gonna be coo. I had watched a couple video's to get the idea though.

I flicked my tongue against her sweet nub. Kimi's whole body tensed up in a nano-second. I immediately put my face against her glistening mound smelling her. I didn't expect her to taste, and smell so good.

I was addicted to her cookie immediately.

I gripped Kimi's ass tight in my palms kissing her soft scented core sensually. Kimi started softly moaning, along with legs twitching... shaking, as I flicked my tongue rapidly against her pearl.

I quickly drew away from between her legs to catch my breathe for only a second, I started to lowered my lips against hers again until the front door opened all to suddenly. Kimi jumped away quickly.

Kimi's Mom firstly looked at Kimi -- her face in pure horror. "SHAWN GO HOME NOW!" I grabbed up my shirt leaving out the front door in rush.

Kimi called me later, and we both started laughing about it.  "Shawn,wake up." Kimi said softly. "Huh? I am awake" I heard Kimi let out a heavy breath. "I need to tell you who shot me." I waited. "What are you talking about? Nobody shot you. Your perfectly fine" I was suddenly hit with the dial tone.

                 My eyes shot open as the small memory of Kimi washed over me. I reached over to text her to ask if she remembered, but I was suddenly hit with the reality that Kimi was in the hospital. She was a vegetable.

She could open her eyes, she could look at me, but it was nothing compared to having her talk to me. I was glad she was alive, but it would never be the same.

I sat up in bed. I started to cry. I angrily wiped my eyes and slid my feet into my shoes.

Everyone had given me their condolences. Kimi was suppose to go to prom with me, but I didn't even wanna go. I left the house quickly to go jogging. It was 1am, but I didn't give a fuck. I started of by jogging hoping to make my mind forget, maybe if I got tired enough I could sleep for the first time in a long time.

I panted heavily as I slowed. I sat on the side walk -- Kimi in my mind. I didn't know how I would make it without her, I needed her, I loved her.

                                                          I was up all night unable to sleep.

I went through school the next day with out remembering much of my classes. School ended, and I rushed over to the hospital. I asked the doctor how she was, and he told me she had actually said something, but he couldn't understand her.

I shouted Kimi's name, and her's popped open. "Who did it Kimi?" I asked her. I eyed her feeding bag as it sounded off.

"Is there some way you can tell me." I looked into her eyes. They stared at me as if she was trying to send me a message. I even her mouth twitch. "Please baby. Try."

But Nothing...

Kimi's eyes clouded with tears "It's okay baby, don''t cry." I kissed her forehead. I wiped her face kissing her unmoving lips a couple times.

"I wonder if you can still feel."

I poked at her pregnant belly , and her eyes flicked downward. "Roll your eyes to the left if you felt that." Kimi didn't roll her eyes. So I poked again. I guess she couldn't feel it. Cole was fine, and you could stil hear his heart beat. I kissed her. "Roll your eyes to the left if you know who shot you."

I watched her roll her eyes to the left.

"Roll your eyes to the left if it was man." No roll. "It was women?" I asked. To the left they went." I couldn't think of anybody.  Who the fuck would shoot at her? The police had already asked a lot of people, and they ruled out everyone in our graduating class.

"I love you.

Tell me you love me with an eyeroll." I smiled as her eyes went to the left. I leaned down kissing her pushing her hair away from her face. I pulled away from her still lips. I miss you kissing me I told her sadly.

"I really want you to recover, you promise you will get better for me?" Eyes to the left. I smiled widely.

                     I stayed with Kimi all day long unitl the hospital staff kicked me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------