[13]

"Fag!"

I had my head hung low as I made my way to my locker. Brandon's parent's immediately took him out of school a week ago, but for me the battle continued. I had already been jumped in the bathroom earlier today.

I was ignoring everybody at this school, and I hadn't talk to Kimi since we kissed. I was pretty sure she thought I was a fag too. Kayla wanted to register me in Metro middle, but Olivia told her being at Bridgeway would grow me into a man. I had never hated her as much as I do now.

My bottom lip was cut up, and my whole face hurt. I got a few lucky punches to two of the six guys, but after that they whooped my ass.

I was feeling alone when I got home. Kayla and Olivia both wasn't home. I started to cry. Something I ain't never done because it makes me look weak, but nobody was around to see my crying so I kept crying til I got a headache, and I fell asleep.

Kayla woke me up later on, and I looked over at her. Her eyes widened, and then her gaze settled into a glare. She walked out of my room.  I listened to Kayla loudly go off on Olivia. "You do what you gotta do, fuck all of what you said."

A minute later Kayla came back in the room with a big bag of ice. She pressed it against my eye. "Your not going to school tomorrow. I'm calling up to your school, and registering you at Metro middle this week."

"Thank you." I told Kayla holding the ice to my face. She just nodded kising my forehead before he left my room. I reached over to my cellphone to see that it was flashing.

                              MSGS; [ Brandon (2) ] [ James (3) ] [ Quincy (2) ]

From Brandon

Sorry Shawn. I aint want it to go this far.

From Brandon

My parents are making me move in with my grandparents. they dont want me near you. Imma miss you. I'm sorry Shawn. I swear.

To Brandon:

SMH. its coo. Stay up. You got my number. HMU if you ever need to.

From James

Yo Shawn, how you doin?

From James

Doc said imma be back in school next week.

From James

I got these pills. They suppose to help control my seizures.

To James

I'm coo, and that's wazup. I hope they work for you.

From Quincy

Aye Shawn, you gay dawg? Im seein these pictures of you and Brandon kissing.

From Quincy

Wazup? HMU ASAP

To Quincy

I aint gay. Brandon kissed me.

                                     I started to put my phone up til it vibrated twice.

From Brandon

A'ight coo.

From Quincy

U not? He did? y u UP in the pic then?

To Quincy

No im not, yea, and I ain't got no "juice" in a little minute. I'm not gay dude.

From Quincy

lol, "Juice" I told you ol dude was a faggot.

To Quincy

Yea. U did.

From Quincy

Imma beat yo ass though. The fuck you got yo lips on Kimi for?

                                               I sighed. I wonder how he knew?

To Quincy

I like her.

From Quincy

U do?

To Quincy

Yeah.

From Quincy

ya'all just kissed rght

To Quincy

Yea, we just kissed

From Quincy

Y u lke her.

To Quincy

She cute, and she smart

From Quincy

lol, does she know?

To Quincy

I guess .. I don't know

From Quincy

She like you too

                                I smiled

To Quincy

How you know?

From Quincy

We was talking last week. U know we close aynyway. I told her who was feeling, and she told me who she was feeling, and made me promise not to say nun, but shit y not ..you like her too

To Quincy

Wow, Iunno what to say

From Quincy

lol, let her tell you herself though dont let her know I told you

To Quincy

She aint never gonna tell me

From Quincy

If she like you enough to tell me that you kissed her, when she already know I don't want ya'll together than she gona tell you.

                                               I laughed.

To Quincy

Lol, she told you? Y you don't want us together

From Quincy

Yea. she came in from school like last week and fell on my bed, and told me " my crush kissed today." I was prepared to fuck you up. I don't want you wit her cuz one cause you mess around to much, two cause Idw you to be putting shit in her head about sex, and last I've always liked kimi, but we family so that shit aint coo.

To Quincy

You like Kimi?

From Quincy

Yes

To Quincy

My bad dude

From Quincy

Its coo she my sister I aint got time to be feeling her. Treat her with respect, she not like these other girls.

 --------------------------------

Short and sweet, for the next chapter.