[2]

As the week came to a close Shawn realized that he liked school. He didn't like waking up early, but he did like hanging with his friends at recess. Shawn soon found out that David, the ginger headed white boy he'd met on the buss was bullied by the "cool kids"

The "cool kids" consisted of; Chris, Brandon, James, Brandy, Lexi, Ellie, Kimi, and most recently Shawn himself.

Kayla though it was cute that Shawn alreeady had a girlfriend, but Olivia didn't approve. She told him he was to young to even be thinking about girls. She told him that he could be her friend, but this girlfriend stuff was going to have to end.

Shawn disobey and was egged on by Brandon, and James to "Feel her up."

                  It was recess time, and me, James, Chris, and Brandon were all standing around on the other side of the playground -- away from the girls. James was tell e how to feel Brandy up. I really didn't get what he meant, but I just kept nodding my head like I did.

He was tellin' us how his older brother; Jeremy was showing him where girls like to be touched, and all that.

I walked off from my friends, and over to Brandy. I held out my hand, and we walked off towards the back of the playground out of sight. I was nervous, and Brandy kept looking at her feet while smiling Finally I just did it, I leaned towards her and I kissed her.

I hurried up and pull away fast, only to look up and see one of the recess watchers standing above us -- a disapproving look shadowed his face. "You both are going to sit in the principles office for the reminder of recess. Keep your hands off each other.

Brandy got mad all of a sudden, "Why am I sitting in the principles office? He put his crusty lips on mine."

Everybody within ear shot started laughing at her comment.  I heat up hella embrassed. "I didn't wanna kiss you anyway...with yo hot, funky ass breath." MY response had everybody hollerin' Brandy's whole face turned red. She stood up dusting off her jeans.

"That's cool because we not together anymore anyways." I stood to watching Brandy walk over to her friend. "Thats cool too because you let James feel you up already." My friends started laughing, while the girls was gasping.

"Yeah well you need to brush your hair." Kimi spoke up defending Brandy.

I was tryna think of something to say back to her, but Kimi was really cute. She never had no reason to say something mean about me before, she was usually real quiet. Everybody called her "The Quiet Girl."

"To the office now."

Me, and Brandy followed behind. They made Brandy face the wall and than they called Kayla, and Olivia on me because I had said "Ass." They probably wouldn't have needed to call Olivia if Kayla would pick up. I did not wanna go home, and have to face her.

She promised me a whooping when the principle handed me the phone. I just said okay, and hung up.

                                     I started dreading the entire school day till I got home.

Olivia was sitting on the couch looking at a magazine when I came walking through the front door. She was friendly for a minute so I though she had forgetten about my whooping, but that was until she spoke up.

"If you wanna cuss. You only cuss around me, and your sister. Do not curse at school. Period." I just nodded. "Okay, I won't." Olivia put the magzine down on the couch cushion beside her. "I'm not gonna whoop you, but just know if it happens again I will tear into you ass. You feel me?"

I nodded again.

"Shawn men speak when spoke to, remember that. Don't nod." Shawn cleared his throat. "Okay, Yes. I feel you." Olivia smiled at me.

One second she was bitter,than she was all smiles after a minute.