[8]

[Kimi]

Jasmine had her head buried into my right shoulder to keep from laughing as we stood outside Quincys  bedroom door watching Chastiy tiptoe in.

                         When we got home frmo the movie we couldn't sleep so we were just up.

It was one in the morning and, Quincy, Shawn, my Mom, and Quincy's Dad were all asleep. We were playing this game called "all dares." Quincy was the one who I had learned it from. Supposedly a lot of boys do it.

I don't know how true that is though.

Jasmine had dared Chasity to go steal Quincy's boxers within a five minute time limit or she'd have to steal the boxers he was wearing while he was asleep.

Quincy always had his door locked when he had one of his boys over. If they got up, he would hear the door, and wake up. He didn't want any of his friends messing with me. Both Jamal, and Quincy's other friend Reggie liked me. I didn't know if Shawn did or not, but Quincy really didn't want Shawn around me like that anyway.

Shawn was hoe, as Quincy had simply put it.

It took Chasity all of two minutes to quietly open Qunicy's door with a pair of small scissors. She was inside his room now sneaking over to his undear drawer with only 60 seconds left. I held in a laugh as she tripped over Sahwn who was lying in the middle of Quincy's beroom floor asleep.

Quincy sat up in bed real quick as Chasity hit the floor with a bang.

Jasmine's cellphone started to vibrate indicating the Chasity's time was up. Watching Chasity creep towards the door still determined to make it out before she got caught was funny. Quincy suddenly clicked on the lamp sitting on his night stand.

It illuminated his room as well as the part of the hall way that Jasmine, and I were standing in. Quincy cut his dark brown eyes at me, and Jasmine before looking over to see Chasity who was still crawling.

His dark skinned face contorted into an ugly expression.

"GET OUT!" his voice shook Jasmine, and me something terrible. Chasity dropped his underwear immediately racing out his bedroom door behind us. I started giggling with Jasmine once we got  to my room.

Chasity looked mad.

"I dare you to go back in Quincy's room, and lick Shawn from his stomach to his chest." I started to say no, but both Jasmine, and Chasity had both done something embarrassing already.

We waited abut fifteen minutes before we left my room to get into Quincy's room again. "You have to do it in five minutes, or you have to kiss him." Jasmine added as we stood directly in front of his door again.

I wanted to cuss when I went to turn his door knob, but it was locked again.

I ran to the hall closet grabbing the small pair of scissors Chasity had. I pushed the thinnest side inside the hole on the knob wiggling it like I saw Chasity do. It took about 3 minutes, but I got it to unlocked.

I pushed the door open really slow careful so it wouldn't creak to loud.

I got on my knees crawling over to Shawn. I was glad he was laying the middle of the floor. I lightly pushed his shirt up letting my tongue trails from his navel all the way up to his torso. He didn't taste like anything, but his skinned smelled good.

When I was done I lifted my head up to see Shawn's looking at me. I couldn't really see his eyes well in the dark, but I knew he was awake.

I dropped his shirt fast, and hurried outta Quincy's room. I still had 20 seconds left when I looked at Jasmine's phone. "He woke up." I whispered to them both. Both of them started to laughing, while I was literally dying of embarrassment inside.

I didn't really think much of Shawn.

I didn't really like him either. He was really disrespectful, and a pot head. Two things I didn't like. A lot of girls thought he looked good, and they liked him, but to me he just wasnt all that cute.

He had a cute smile, and his dreadlocks suited him even though I had never really liked dreads.I though they were nappy, and an excuse to be lazy about you hair.

                                   Jasmine, and Chasity thought Shawn was hot though.

I pushed my door shut sitting on my bed with Jasmine, and Chasity. "That was fun." Jasmine said after a minute. "I'm not doing it again" I shook my head, and Chasity laughed. "I'm pretty sure he didn't wake up. You were probably freaked out."

I didn't really know. She was probably right. I didn't really see his eyes open, but I could swear he was awake. I wiped it from my mind grabbing my laptop from the desk near by. "oooo lets get on AdultsMeet.com" Jasmine scooted me away from the keyboard.

Chasity, and Me looked at each other weirdly. Jasmine claimed she only got on that site when she was around us, but last time I remember her having a profile claiming she was 20, but it was a real picture of her.

Chasity and Me laying were on our stomach's beside Jasmine watching her type to some guy. It got boring after about 5minutes so I started playing a hand game with Chasity while I let Jasmine use my laptop.

I laughed when Chasity messed up "Slide" Chasity rolled her eyes. "I always miss that." We all heard a knock on the door. The door opened and in stepped my step dad. "Bed. All of you. Put the computer up Jasmine."

Jasmine sighed logging off.

We started getting under the covers, and he cut the light off. "What did I tell you about closing the door Kimi?" I rolled my eyes in the dark. "I have boobs now I should be allowed to shut the door." Chasity swatted at me under the covers.

I liked to make sense of things, So I didn't really know when it was a good time to shut up. "Are you talking back to me." The light was flicked back on. "No, I'm just--" Chasity hit me. "No, okay. I won't shut it." The light went back off, and my step- dad left.

"He's so annoying." I mumbled.

My real Dad was in jail for raping, and killing two women. I didn't really trust Mr. Jacobs. I half expected him to be like my Dad, and end up in jail, but I know Quincy would protect me if anything tried to happen.

                                      I finally ended up drifting off to sleep a minute later

-------------------------------------------------------

Meh. I like the pace. So i'll keep it.