[ 12 ]

I know I have; gay/bi readers. I'm sorry if this chapter offends you. Its not meant to :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

"It was just a goodbye kiss. I'm sure you have had plenty of girls kiss you." I stopped following Kimi to her locker for a moment. Thinking back I never had let any girl really kiss me. My first kiss was with Brandon back in 6th grade -- even though I didn't like it.

"Kimi just admit that you like me." Kimi laughed pulling some books from out her locker. "I don't like your kind. No thank you." She turned to face me, and I placed both hands on either side of her so she couldn't walk left, or right, and if she walked forward we would be even closer than I was to her right now.

"Look your gonna make me late." Kimi talked to the floor. She was avoiding my eyes. "Look at me." Kimi sighed, but after a while she lifted her head, and our eyes met. "Can I go now?" I smirked because she was turning several shades of red. I lowered my head, and my eyes shut as my lips met her's.

Her lips were really soft just like they were last night. I felt her kissing me back. It felt really good to kiss her.

"Shawn Toashez, and Kimi Long, class now!" I felt my self pulled away from a still blushing Kimi, as she raced away in the opposite direction away from me to her class. I felt the teacher's grip on my shoulders until I shook them off walking to my own class.

                                  The last thing I was concentrated on was school.

I never thought I would be the one telling a lot the school that Brandon was a fag, but when I was telling him about my kiss with Kimi, he started acting funny. "The fuck wrong with you?" I asked him when we got to our table, and sat down with our food.

Brandon shrugged. "Nun." I squirted ketchup on my fries. "I wish I had some kinda chance with you." I heard Brandon mumble under his breath. I start choking on my food. "Huh?" Brandon put the cap back on his gateorade. "Iunno I almost feel like it aint right for you to be tryna pursue her when you know I'm feeling you."

"Dude, I'm straight. Its perfectly fine for me to pursue a girl. I already told you I'm not feeling all that fag shit." Brandon flinched from the word. "My bad." I apologized. "Than Iunno if I can cool with you. I got mad feelings for you." I couldn't believe Brandon was becoming just as fake as Chris, and Jamal.

"So you breaking up our friendship cause you like me? " Brandon shrugged. "I like you a lot Shawn." I laughed shaking my head. "You probably not even gay, I'm the only guy you like." Brandon sighed. "That don't mean shit, I get turned on by guys period. I'm gay Shawn. This is real"

I looked at Brandon with him staring me down. "Well how do you know your gay and it not just a phase Dude." Brandon shook his head as he drunk more powerade. He put it down. "I have stroked to you before."

My knees hit the cafetria table as I stood up. "THE FUCK BRANDON!" Brandon looked really embrassed that he had told me that. The was the nastiest shit I had ever heard. "I dont wanna hear that." Brandon looked around to see everybody looking at us. "Dude sit down." I shook my head.

 " I don't want you stroking to me late at night." I didn't knowhow loud I said it till I saw Brandon rushing out the cafetria, and a lot of guys laughed behind him shouting fag. I started to walk out the cafetria when a  bunch of guy starting shouting Fag-Lover at me.

"I aint no fag lover, fuck him." I turned back on my heels walking back the table to eat, but I was still worried about Brandon.

When school let out instead of standing on the side of the building to smoke I went looking for Brandon. I only had two cigarettes left in the carton that James had given me before he went to the hospital anyway.

I went to his locker, but I ended up finding him in the bathroom crying in the boys bathroom stall. I locked the stall door behind me as I stepped in. "Brandon look-" Brandon look at me still crying. "Get the fuck out my face!" I rubbed the back of my neck. I felt really bad.

I didn't mean to out him like that.

"Look I'm really sorry." Brandon ignored me. I unlocked the school stall still hoping he would forgive me, but he didn't say anything he just kept crying. "I know what I did was messed up, but I hope we still can be friends." Brandon looked at me. "I never wanted to be your friend in the first place, its better this way."

I was mad. Chris, and Jamal was fraudulent, and now Brandon was flaking on me too. "The fuck you mean!" Brandon jumped up crashing his lips into mine causing us to fall through the now opened stall onto the bathroom floor.

He laid ontop of me as his tongue darted into my mouth.

I wasn't kissing back, I was shocked. "FAGS!" I look to my left to see two guys walk in the bathroom. "Now I ain't no fag, he's the fag. Get off me." I shoved Brandon off me. What put icing on the cake was the fact that he was hard, and so was I, but not because I was gay or nothing.

I got hard at the drop of a hat, if you brushed against it im up instantly.

"SHAWN IS A FAGGOT!" The two guys hollered with laughter upon seeing both me and Brandon erect. 'I ain't no fag." I jumped on my feet. "Yea you are faggot. We saw you kissing Brandon. I even got a picture. "

I was pissed. "Delete it." The guy laughed "No fag."

I started choking the guy out, until he dropped his phone, but by that time the other guy had went and got the principle.

                The most embarrassing moment in my life was when he called Olivia, and she answered.

The principle showed her the picture of Brandon kissing me -- his junk pressed against mine, we were both hard in the picture. Olivia looked surprised, and she took me home on the principles request.

He said I needed to talk to somebody, and he suspended the other two guys because harassment was not tolerated.

I felt sorry for Brandon, I knew his parents would probably disown him. They were strict as hell.

"Shawn, why didn't you tell me?" I sighed. "I'm not gay Olivia. He kissed me. I didn't even kiss back. I like girls. Brandon has been gay since we were 12, I am not a fag." Olivia sighed almost with relief it sounded like. "Why did he kiss you?" I was surprised Olivia was so chill with this.I was sure she was gonna beat my ass like she'd done in the past.

             "He likes me." Olivia smiled. "Awe." I shook my head. "that's nasty not cute."

I didn't expect for things to get worse as we arrived home, and Brandon's parents came rushing over with Brandon following. "Keep him away from our boy, we will not tolerate homosexuality in our home."

Brandon was looking at the ground. I knew for a fact that he had told them that I was the homo and not him.

I was pissed off, but he was my friend still, and I knew if he told his parents he was the homo, than his life would be rough so I didn't say anything. Olivia on the other hand was seething, but she too said nothing.

She just nodded."Come on Shawn." I looked back at Brandon, and I could see in his eyes that he was thanking me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Picture of Brandon age; 14 (now)_