[20]

[Shawn]

My face was forced to left, and I felt my neck pop. Everybody got really quiet waiting for me to react. Kimi had slapped the shit out of me. I just stood there staring at her with my cheek hurting. I felt every one of her emotions in that movement, and I saw more in her eyes. For two weeks Kimi had said nothing about me, and Mona being together. I thought she was fine with it. 

"Kimi, you serve the ball this time."

We were in gym class playing volleyball, and that was all I had said to her when she slapped the taste out my mouth so to speak. I guess the coach didn't really understand what was going on between us so everybody was quiet until he carried on by making Kimi, and I sit out for the game. 

I didn't even argue with him I just sat down on the bleachers. Kimi sat further down away from me.

I was watching everybody play until I hurried Kimi sniffling. I looked over at her to see her wiping at her face every second. I have never felt so bad in my life, and I didn't even know what to say to her. She's not mine to comfort.

I was the reason she was crying more than likely, so why should I say something her? What was done, had been done. I was with who I wanna be with at this point of my life. She was just gonna have to respect it, and move on.

I pretended like I didn't even hear her crying. I just went back to looking at the game.

                                                          [ Kimi ]

"Shawn is in the shower, and can you please stop calling my boyfriend?" Who did she really feel like she was talking to? "Whatever. Can you tell him to call me back?" I heard Monae smack her lips in loud annoyance. "Do I have to spell it out for you? He is MY boyfriend. NO. Bye Kimi." The dial tone hit my ear hard.

That girl irks me so bad. I wanted to call back, and get ignorant with her. For one I didn't believe her. Why would she be with Shawn if not, but last week he was telling me he likes me that way I am. Why would he have kissed me?

Shawn wouldn't do something like that. I decided not to call back. I was gonna let her have her little obsession with him like all the other girls at the school did. I didn't believe Monae til school the next day.

 I was earlier than everybody as always.

About ten minutes later Monae, and Shawn came walking up. Monae was wearing Shawn's football jacket. Dolled up as usual. I was stunned. I wasn't even upset with Monae as much as she irks me. Shawn was just looking  at his feet. He couldn't even look at my face the whole time we stood around talking.

I  hated Shawn with passion.

I had let him get in my head, and into my pants. I was hurt, and I felt like I'd been used. I wanted to go home, and lay down for an eternity.

I guess I didn't speak on, because I was to busy holding it all in. At the 2week mark they were still together. I think that was when it really set in that they were an actual couple. I was through, I hated Shawn.

I wanted to hurt him like he had hurt me...slapping him felt good, but it just wasn't enough. The fact that I was crying because of him, and the fact that he was SEEING me cry, but didn't bother to comfort me just further showed me what kind of guy my Mom had described him to be;

An asshole who is lead by his "thang"

                                                        [ Monae ]

I don't wanna seem loose to anybody, but just the night after Shawn asked me to be his girlfriend I had sex with him. Kayla had went to the grocery store a few minutes before I showed up at the door of their apartment, and Olivia was at work.

Shawn answered the door looking cute dressed up in a orange tee and some gray sweats. He smiled at me, and let me in. "Hey." he said. I smiled back. "Hey." We went up to his room. Half way up the steps I looked around wondering where his sister's were til he told me.

I nodded feeling my heart slam around inside me because we were completely alone for once.

He laid back on his bed. "You want something to drink??" I shook my head. "No." Shawn leaned up on his elbow pecking my lips.I smiled. "Whats was that for?" Shawn just shrugged. "You got some pretty lips."

I blushed rolling my eyes laying beside him watching tv with him for about ten minutes.

Somewhere in between that, and the small peck -- he was taking my panties off, and I was rolling a condom on him, and we went at it twice, about to be thrice until we heard his sister pulling up. I rushed to pull my panties on, while he sprayed his room, and raced off to take a shower.

His cell-phone started to ring so I answered it.

I went off on Kimi, and hung up. He was really gonna have to stop talking to her while he was with me.She seem's like she's gonna be a distraction. Her loss. Maybe if she wasn't so mean to everybody all the time.

He would have chosen her over me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm updating more today. Stay tuned;)