****Sophmore Year****** [Explicit]

Trust me I am not looking for you to like Kimi.. if you hate her, or like her.... please hate away, and like away... lol

Trust me I am not looking for you like Monae... Its kinda hard not to though... lol

-------------------------------

Kimi had 15 stitches along with the gauze that still covered her scarred face . Kimi would heal physically, but mentally she was traumatized by the whole thing. If I would have never stepped in when I did Kimi may have lost her life.

She had multiple blows to her head.

Kimi's Mom ended up pressing charges, but Thomas got off with a trip to an insane asylum. He and his Dad were killing people for fun. Thomas wasn't angry, he was just crazy.

Monae ended up losing the baby around the six month mark. She was pulled out of school for almost six weeks. I actually called to check if she was okay just before week four passed, and she told me she was fine.

I was still upset with her, but she was kinda making me a little softer toward her every time we talked. Even with all the shit that had went on she was overall really positive, and happy. I had even softened up enough toward her for us to kiss at her house one day when I visited.

 Monae smiled at me. "Thank you for sneaking over to check on me." She was talking as we stood in font of the front door. I smiled back. "It ain't nothing." She nodded reaching behind me to pull the door open.

I stepped closer to her, out the way. Then I looked at her, and she looked at me.

We both seemed to lean in at the same time. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was long enough. Monae's whole face went red, and I started rubbing the back of my neck as I left out her house as quickly as I could.

                I kinda missed being with her, but I knew Kayla, and Olivia would kick my ass for dating anybody right now.

To avoid my impulses. I just stayed busy.

I got a job during the summer as a mover when I turned sixteen. Olivia knew the guy who hired me. So it wasn't long before I was working for a company called; WEHAUL. It was hard work, but I was making hella money for it.

Kayla, and Olivia went half with me on my first car. An all blue 1994 camaro with the windows tinted limousine black. I was too happy driving it home. Kayla and Olivia were telling me how proud they were of me.

Shit, I was proud of myself.

"Aye Shawn help randy get the couch." I nodded tying my WEHAUL all black bandana around my head tighter so it wouldn't fall down. I raced out lifting the couch with Randy. The lady who we were moving the furniture for was about 55.

She kept staring at me, and I kept looking at her too.

That ass, them titties and her body type did not say 55. She had my dick hard as hell walking around in some little bitty ass shorts. I swear I was feeling like Craig, and Smokey from Friday. "Hey Ms.Parker."

When we first arrived she was wearing a robe, but she had changed real quick.

Randy, and Chuck went off to get the chairs for the dinner table while I put the table together. "How old are you sweetheart?" I was eyeing her while she was eyeing me. "18." I knew I was lying, but I was feigning for some pussy right now.

DO Y'ALL FEEL ME? It had been 8 solid months of me being afraid to do something with anybody.

She smiled. "Really? You look a little older than that." I nodded. "Its my hair." She bit her lip. "Her eyes traveled down my arms. "I think its more than that." She told me. The hammer slipped right out my hand as my dick jump.