[6]

I got the ass whooping of a life time when I got suspended from BridgeWay  for getting high behind the school building with Quincy. Jamal didn't like the smell of weed so he was just standing around  watching us past the joint back, and fourth.

I knew by the fourth tok that I was high as fuck. I was laughing for no reason, and Quincy was talking about me.

Jamal took off running for some reason, and a moment later the principle came around the corner, and I started laughing even harder. I didn't realize how much shit I had gotten myself into until I got home. Olivia beat my ass, and Kayla cussed me out.
They searched me, and than they searched my room to make sure I didn't have no more weed on me.

I wasn't allowed to do nothing for about two weeks.

When my suspension was up I would literally go to school, and come straight home. I was getting real cool with a lot of people though. I guess getting suspended because you was caught smoking weed made you a popular person.

I was cool wit it though, it got me some head willingly.

Quincy invited me over his house one Friday night to play some video games, and when I asked Olivia she said no. She didn't like Quincy because she felt like he was worst than James. I was "growing" up to fast, and being exposed to things I shouldn't even know.

We got in an argument about it and she told me since I'm so "grown", and I think I'm a man. I can get where I wanna be by walking.

Quincy only lived ten minutes away so I left on foot.

                                 "Damn you're sister mean." I nodded taking the joint from Quincy. It was me and Jamal, up in Quincy's room playing some Mario Kart. Jamal was chillin' on Quincy's bed looking through magazines. Nobody was home from work yet, but we had the window open so it would get rid of some of the smell incase somebody came popping up on us.

I wasn't really feeling Jamal as a friend no more. He was a little punk for running off that day. I told Quincy how I was feeling about that, but he didn't say nothing much about it.

"Quincy." I looked over to see Kimi standing in the door way looking good in her tank top, and shorts. I learned a little while ago that Kimi's Mom, and Quincy's Dad had gotten married about five years ago.

Quincy looked over at Kimi. "Whatchu you need young one?"

"Can you stop smoking for a minute, and come get this bug in my room." I smiled at Kimi. "Wadup Kimi." Kimi looked me up and down once than rolled her eyes at me before walking off with Quincy following behind.

Jamal laughed. "She really don't like you dude."

"I aint yo dude, and don't talk to me, witcho yo punk ass." Jamal shut up right quick, and I left Quincy's room to see where Kimi, and him had went. Quincy was standing on Kimi's bed with a shoe in hand.

A spider was up on her ceiling, it looked like a  black widow.

I walked up behind Kimi. She as standing in the doorway. I got real close behind her. She stepped away fast. "Who told you, you can come to my room?" Kimi glared at me. "Damn what did I ever do to you. Yo stuck up ass don't nobody want you that bad." I was lying. I had been having on crush on Kimi for a year, and some months now.

"You keep walking up on me like its okay. I already told you it's not gonna happen. All boys are stupid anyway, and you act like I care, lemme be as stuck up as I wanna be." Kimi rolled her eyes at me again.

"You just need somebody to poke you that's all."

Quincy looked over when I said that. "Aye, that's not cool Smoke. Don't talk to her like that. You need to show her some respect" Even though they weren't related Quincy loved Kimi like she was his blood.

"My bad dude." I apologized. Quincy slapped the black widow, and missed. It fell rightl on his face. Quincy started screaming, and I stood with Kimi in shock. I ran over with my shoe and smack it a couple times till It was dead, but I think I broke Quincy's nose with my shoe.

Instead of crying Quincy got up and shoved me. "THE FUCK SHAWN!" He was hella mad. "Dude, I was saving ya life." I told him. Quincy nose was bleeding. Kimi ran in the hall before coming back with a face towel.

"Here Quincy." Quincy put it up to his nose. Kimi eyed her brother. "Is it broke, did the spider bite you?"

Quincy shook his head. "I don't think so, and I dont know" Kimi walked over to her computer that sat in the corner. I watched her pull up Google and search for "Black Widow Bite."

Kimi eyes widened after a minute, "We need to call Dad now." We all ran out the room, and to the phone in the kitchen. Kimi was dialing out to their Dad, and Quincy was explaining the situation. "Get ready I will be there in five minutes."

Kimi hung up, and Quincy's face started to swell real badly, as he got dressed.

Quincy's Dad pulled up not even a minute later, and we all rushed out the house at once climbing in his Dad's red ford truck.

He quickly pulled off driving towards the hospital.

We rushed Quincy out the car, and into the hospital. The nurse immediately jumped up going on the intercom, Me, Kimi, and Jamal all stayed in the waiting room waiting.

Kimi looked worried so I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers through her own fingers, and she actually let me.

We were waiting for two hours till Quincy came following behind his Dad. His head was no normal sized.

Kimi snatched her hand away from mine running  over to her brother -- she hugged him. I dapped Quincy, and Jamal did the same, and we left.

Quincy sat in the front as we went to go pick up his antibiotics for the bite.

Kimi sat between Jamal, and Me. I looked over at Kimi, and she looked over at me. "What? Do you have a staring problem?" She asked, and I just looked away out the window watching the pharmacist hand Quincy's Dad the antibiotics while explaining them.

Quincy let out a low whistle a second later as this girl came walking out the pharmacy.

She was a little bit older, maybe sixteen. She was wearing a white belly shirt, and some tight blue jean shorts. "She asking for it."  Qunicy told me quietly.

"She looks so nasty. She need to put some clothes on." Kimi commented. "She lookin good  to me." Quincy's Dad laughed hearing us. "She might look good, but you see how she's portarying herself to the public."

I shrugged.  "She still look good." Quincy, and Jamal agreed.

"I see what kind of boys you all are. See that's why I'm never gonna have no boyfriend, or get married. Boys are so stupid and perverted." Kimi slumped in her seat.

"Makes life easier for me." Quincy's Dad commented with a laugh

-----------------------------

Kimi's actual name is Kimberly. Kimesha was a HUGE tyypo lol. Sorry

                             Kimi  be giving Shawn a rain of salt everytime she seems him lol.

(Pic Kimi -13-)