Chapter 3

Sienna Point of View

After telling what I wanted to, I tilted my head up slowly to look at him and by god's almighty grace, what I saw make me gasp. The person who stood before me was no human. He was a gigantic-Greek God-model for sun kissed rough skin.

He looks absolutely an alien for all ugly human races. He looks beyond vocabulary-ly handsome.

I looked at the deep sea blue eyes which somehow reminds me of the owner of the car to whom I blabbered about natural resources and its importance.

Is he the same person?

The way his eyes are showering me with fire balls, seems like I made a person mad for twice today.

And now here I am, doing the same job of giving him the free knowledge about smoking.

Why can't I keep my mouth shut, seriously!

I gulped audibly when he looked dead into my eyes like he is planning hundred and one ways to kill me. Mr. Greek God started stalking towards me in dangerously slow steps.

I was afraid of the way he's looking at me and stalking me. His aura was dark and his stance was like a predator. I stepped back slowly as he was coming and just like that, my back touched the metallic walls of the elevator.

He was so close that I cannot slip from him any way. He was looking at me arrogantly like I am some royal slave for his highness.

He smirked at me evilly and was so close to me that there is not even an inch of space between us. Yet he is not touching me anywhere. His eyes held arrogance, rage, disgust and a little tiny-winy bit of interest. He then puffed out smoke on my face and left the elevator when we reached sixtieth floor.

I was petrified. Terrified of his behavior and mostly terrified of evil promises which are clearly showing in his eyes.

And boy, I'm so scared now.

I coughed a lot and before I get myself into another encounter with him, I went to my floor to wait for the CEO.

Hope he did not arrive yet.

Leonardo Point of view

That little girl clearly knows to get on someone's nerves. She thinks that she can teach me. Me! I am Leonardo Bianchi for goodness sake. I am the Bianchi and I don't take some roadside beggar's little piece of advices.

'And yet you threw the cigarette after you exited the elevator?' My conscious mocked me and dio mio it can never be on same side as its owner.

I went to my cabin and asked the team-head Mr. Davis to prepare for meeting quickly. I called my temporary secretary and asked her to find why that little girl is doing here in a company rather than playing 'tree-tree' in school.

'She's too young' I thought smirking at myself thinking about her scared expression while I left the elevator.

And surprisingly, I don't know why, I both loved and hated that expression.

Just in five minutes, my secretary told me about her.

Ah! So her name is Sienna Miller! She's 20 and doing internship here from seven months. She got scholarship and topped her school and university.

'She's too young' I thought smirking at myself thinking about her scared expression while I left the elevator.

But the most intriguing part is, her address. She just mentioned the area she's living in but there is no specific address written there.