Chapter 34

(Chapter 35 updated in Inkitt. Enjoy)

Leonardo Point of View

That's right!

I really hope everything goes as planned. I need to marry Lilliput as soon as possible before she pays off for her so called freedom.

The speed she's going with, she might as well pay off the two hundred million and I need to stop that at any cost to make sure that she's tied to me forever and what best way other than marriage can hit two birds with one stone.

Now that the preparation for the happy wedding is going on in full swing, I need to finally get my balls out and profess my love for her before wedding.

Phew...

Just proposing is left out and I'll do that in a couple of days.

'What about the apology?' My conscience retorted suddenly making an entry after so many months.

Apology?

'Well, sh*tter, you need to apologize to her for many things. Should I list out for you? One, for making her life hell when she became your PA. Two for taking the engagement decision yourself without consulting. Three, for buying her and torturing her verbally. Four, for being paranoid and not listening to her full story and judging her for her profession which is nothing but a tag. Five, for taking her precious thing forcefully and painfully and you damned shitter didn't even apologize later. Six, for making her insecure and feel worthless. Seven, for being an a** and declaring the wedding without consulting. Eight, making it hard to have her own way and for leaving her no choice on her own life. Nine, for forcing her into many things which she's not interested into. You did a lot of stuff which needs to be well apologized.' My conscience yet again retorted with a blow.

But what my conscience just pointed out was true. Not only did I took her life decisions into my hands, I also violated her in my blinded rage. It's true that I need to apologize her for everything before wedding itself to make things clear and back to normal.

Hmm... So, how does one apologize?

"I think you have finally lost it Mr. Bianchi." I heard an exasperated sweet voice of Lilliput.

She entered into my study room with a force and closed the door with a bang.

Ouch... my ears!

"It's Leo for you Lilliput. We are getting married in four days and you need to send the honorifics to a vacation. From now on call me Leo and only Leo." I said nonchalantly avoiding her heated glares and tightly wrapped fists.

I don't think now is the right time to apologize her seeing her seething like a wild bull.

"I will not marry you, Mr. Bianchi." She declared, narrowing her eyes in disbelief. She sounded like marrying me is a sin and somewhere deep within I felt a little hurt and offended.

"And you think you have a choice?" I asked inching towards her and holding her hand in a light grip.

"Mr. Bianchi, I don't know if you noticed before or not,but let me tell you something. The reason I want to pay you off and be free is not because of you and not because of what you did to me." She sighed and her crestfallen face pinched my heart.

She looked desperate.

She looked suffocated.

But what can I do? I don't want to lose her.

"I want the freedom for myself. Look Mr. Bianchi, It's not like I hate you or it's not like I don't like you. I – I like you. But – "

"Then what's the problem? If you like me, why can't you be happy with this wedding?" I asked cutting her off. She sighed and went silent for a minute trying to get her breathing to control.