Chapter 6

Sienna Point of view

"What happened Sienna, why are there rashes all over body? And those blue marks on your legs, what happened dear?" Phoebe gasped looking at my tired state on bed.

Oh where do I start from Phoebe? I was being decently tortured Mr. Giant, I said to myself sighing in pain.

When Mr. Giant asked me to find the ball that he hit, in those lush never-ending acres of land, it took me few minutes to mentally prepare for a painful body and a night with no peace.

His warning terrified me to no end so I sprinted immediately to find the ball. I looked hard for fifty minutes but I couldn't find anything. I was so exhausted and was very close to fainting. When I told him that there is no ball in almost six kilometers of land I searched, He grinned evilly at me and said something that brought tears from my eyes.

'Ah Ms. Lilliput, I didn't realize how bad my golf skills are. See, I didn't hit the ball at all. Oh dear, I need to practice the game a lot. Don't you think so?' He fake-dramatically said.

And here I am sprawled on the bed with heavy body pains and light red rashes on my body for lot of physical stress I had.

I sighed looking at phoebe who is examining my tired body "It's nothing Phoebe. I'm just so tired due to work. I was appointed as a PA to our CEO and it's a hell lot of work to cope up with." I half-lied since I don't want her to worry about me.

"Are you sure you are okay? Shall I bring hot water to sooth itching sensation from those rashes?"

"No, that okay I already had few medicines and a good nap will be enough" I said but Phoebe looked unconvincing. I gave an assuring smile and she returned with a look call-me-if-are-not-well and went out of my room switching off the lights.

Ha, what a day I had! I hope I have a considerably good day tomorrow.

Well I can only hope for good. I hope Mr. Giant is blessed with a good heart overnight and treat me like a human being from tomorrow. With that thought, I slumped into a deep dreamless sleep.

Leonardo Point of view

That was so fun. Teasing Lilliput was so exciting and entertaining in my dry life that I couldn't stop myself from teasing her more and more.

Ah! The look she had, when I said to clean my bathroom was priceless. Hahaha, she looked damn funny.

"And, when did my dear friend started to smile?" said Niccolo Russo, unfortunately my best friend.

He was sitting in the chair opposite to me and smirking as if he found his favorite entertainment channel. I wonder when he came inside so stealthily!

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a company to run?" I asked him irritated at the sly grin he's giving me.

This man cannot change his cocky playboy ways ever. I agree that he is very handsome but that's not at all a reason to get too mushy with girls. It makes me cringe.

Niccolo Russo is the CEO of Russo international airlines and has many chains of restaurants in and around the world. Though he appears to be fun and laid-back, he is like a chameleon that changes his colors easily. He's one scary person I've ever met. People usually get relaxed around him at his fun loving character, but damn he is one dangerous person from inside.

"Ah I missed you to death. You know I love you so much right" He tried to be cute but utterly failed due to his muscular face.

I sighed at this crazy being and noticed that he is genuinely happy today. "What made you so happy today? Were you satisfied a lot last night" I winked at him and he winked back getting the meaning.

"I'm going to consider Mr. Fernando's business offer for launching new type of Robot sports car."

"You what?" I was shocked at his sudden decision. Why in the hell did he agree to that Fernando's offer? It's completely insane.

"But he is your-"I continued but cut off by him.

"I know but last night I had a good evaluation at few things and decided to try it out after I had a little talk with my favorite mistress."

He had business discussion with his bed mate? He is seriously so close to being admit in an asylum.

"And you thought a person who warms your bed and satisfies you sexual needs is the best option to have a heart to heart talk about business?" I snickered in disbelief at his decisions.

I don't understand why he gives so much importance to tramps.

"Yes. And I'm very happy to have this discussion with her. Leo, sometimes we tend to think a lot about things, business or personal. But it doesn't mean our thinking and theories are on right track. At those times, having a light talk with person who doesn't care about anything we do in our life is a good way to know about many possibilities. They are usually good at interpreting things in the ways we couldn't think off." He said in his philosophical tone.

"So you talked to you mistress? Where were your human resource, and project handling staff? Are they not qualified to have your little talk?" How ever he comes with such brainless thoughts.

Sometimes I cannot understand his wise words which are nothing but absurd.

Niccolo looked at me and gave me his wise yet silly grin "You tell me Leo, What is the job of being a personal mistress?"

"What kind of question is that? Their job is to warm our bed and take whatever we offer for satisfying our needs. Is it something to ask about?" I asked trying to know what he is trying to tell me.

"Did anyone of them ask you for a favor or a definite relationship or anything beyond what you offer like those girls who you meet at clubs and take home?" He asked me with a knowing smile.

No, these personal mistresses are not greedy. Many of them are not. Their company provide them with comfortable life so many of them enjoy with what they have. That's how those companies train them.

"Frankly speaking- No" I sighed and started to understand where this conversation is leading.

"That's it. These personal mistresses just take the remuneration for the job they did. No more No less. Mistress or not. Decent or not, we need a person to have a peaceful conversation about everything and anything without being cautious and suspicious. If I find such person in my mistress then what's wrong in it"

His words hit me like a tornado.

Having a person beside you to have a talk who doesn't care who you are?

Is it possible to find a person who doesn't care about my riches and wealth? Everyone I met till now is pretentious, who are only concerned about diamonds and rubies I give.

Can a person like Niccolo suggesting exists in the present greedy world?

Can I have such person in my life?

Is there someone like that for me?

"S-sir - I'm- here on--- time." Sienna came into my cabin Panting for air.

*****

Hello my sweetie.

Here's the next chapter of my humble book. I hope and wish you like it though I think it's not that great.

Poor sienna is being the sport of his fun. Do you think he will come to like her anytime soon or you think somewhere in the deepest depths of his heart, he already likes her.

What do you think of Niccolo and his character?

Last week the book reached #203 rank in romance hotlist, all thank to all of your continuous support.

Please shower me with votes and comments and share it with your friends if its worth it

Thank you 

Love you all sweeties,

Lady Prim