Chapter 13

Sienna Point of view

That insensitive Sir Jerk!

He kept smiling and smirking to himself all over the air ride which made me feel like giving a piece of my mind.

Once we landed on the island, he suddenly became a gentleman like the channel in his system is changed.

How Multi-polar!

"This is where the individual cottages are. The cottages are differed in prices by locality. Sea side  cottages are costly. Few small cozy cottages will be built on the other side in grasslands too." He explained proudly with a huge grin, while taking me around.

I looked around the area and noticed the series of cottages standing on the sea like stilt houses. Beautiful and tantalizing.

Though the place is under construction and the cottages are not completely furnished, it is giving a relaxation to my tired brain. The fresh unpolluted air mixed with sea odor is the best medicine, one requires at the time of depression.

So soothing!

"What do you think? Isn't it awesome?" Mr. Giant asked like a child waiting for compliments on his first achievement, disturbing my moment of oneness with the nature.

Why does he ask for my opinion? I'm just his ex-secretary-turned-ongoing again by force. He freaking tricked me to cancel the resignation. How cunning!

I'm such a stupid... Why would he let go of a high standard maid who submits to his psycho wills?

"It's good, sir." I gritted out trying to control my irritation. I'm locked with this psycho again. He will torture me again. Since I called him a jerk and whatnot, he may change my position from Bianchi's butler to Bianchi's bow-bow pet.

"You are my assistant and an assistant is the person who gives their genuine opinion for the growth of their company. Now I demand genuine opinion. Spurt out." Mr. Giant commanded like a king, catching me by my wrist pulling me to halt.

I took a deep sigh closing my eyes, readying myself to tell him few of opinions that may get him into angry freak.

"Since you are claiming for true opinion, The Island is completely accessible to every tourist, mainly the beach. I didn't like it. Couples and families are different. You find couples in inappropriate acts and positions on beach. Family contains kids too and they shouldn't be witnessing the erotic romance of couples. So I suggest that one side of the island should be accommodated for couples and the other for families." He went into his business mode thinking about the possibilities.

Kids go to beach to build sand castles and play around. I don't think they would be impressed when they see leeches sucking each other near their castles. Their innocence need to be armed for now.

And couples who come for romantic trip need their space too, not being cautious of who may encounter them and give them a earful of lecture.

So dividing the beach and island to two different type of tourists is a better way to accommodate each with their required comfort.

Glad he is thinking about it. I thought he would wriggle my neck.

"Hmm, it's a fair thought. I'll have meeting." He started typing away on his phone leaving me with my thoughts.

What happened?

Why did he turn so calm and soft towards me suddenly?

If a Satan Mr. Giant is frightening, then the calm, smiling Mr. Giant is definition of horror scary.