Chapter 11

Sienna Point of View

He's such a devil!

He's a Satan.

A Giant Satan with big horns more dangerous than any other satan in Disney movies.

I heard he is one of the richest men in the world. The list of businesses he own is more than the hair I have on my scalp!

If it is really true as it is mentioned in the international business magazines, then why he is not busy round clock?

If it's true then can't he just let me be? But no, he finds special time from his tight schedule to torture me.

With a smirking look on his arrogant face he often visits my desk and then start to make me...

Hmmm... I meant make remarks on me!

Eww! What happened to me? Why am I talking in double meaning, like he was from the day I saw his naked glory.

He now got a bell near my desk and ordered me that I should be present in his cabin with in 25 seconds of the bell rang.

What am I?

A clown?

A puppet?

Or both.!

I tried to suggest him that I am not a cat and I don't need a bell but he said he is too busy to lift a phone and call me through intercom. He even dared to say, why to use the mouth when fingers could do the magic!!

Eww!

And he added few more tasks in my profile.

1. Food taster – He said I should at least eat five spoons of every variety of food that his most trusted driver Mr. Paris bring to me and if the food is as per his standards then only I should make him a plate.

2. His personal bodyguard - According to him, he is the most valuable treasure in the world. So, I should try my level best to protect him from the nonsense. Like, yesterday one of his Ex came here and he used me as a shield and made her believe he is head over heals with his secretary, which is me, protecting himself from her unnecessary nuisance.

I am already in a deep sorrow that my best friend, whom am I joking, My only friend, Phoebe is leaving in less than a week and now I have to bear his torture too. If I have to speak in Phoebe's language, he was being a pain in a** from the past two days like he's given a special glucose just to torment me.

Such a donkey!

Besides Rick our manager, who is like a sole brother to me, Phoebe is the only one that was always with me in my hard times. She's like my sister who taught me many things about this brutal world and protected me many times too. She is too soft-hearted .

Hope she doesn't have to encounter devil like my boss in her upcoming life.

Her parents took loads of cash from one of the notorious loan shark who is also the founder of this Escort house. They used the money for drugs and other illegal pleasures and when time came, they gave in their daughter as a payment for their disgusting deeds.

Poor Phoebe has been leading the same nightmare from thirteen years like all others but one good thing that happened in her gutter of a life is her lover. Her Master.

But, What am I going to do without her?

Whom am I going to share my secrets with?

Whom am I going to tell how a** my boss is?

Yet again, for the nth time in these two days, tears welled in my eyes flowing down my cheeks.

She's going to leave me here alone but I'm happy. I'm heartbroken yet I'm happy that she's getting out of this horrid place unlike me who cannot escape this fate.