Epilogue Part 1

(Epilogue part 2 (Final) is already updated in Inkitt. Enjoy)

Leonardo Point of View

Time.

Time really has a wonderful way to show what really matter to us. Though it's the most hardest task to keep up to it, it is still a gift.

Leonardo Bianchi five years ago is someone whom everyone respected, terrified and flirted with. But just a short span of those five years, I had learnt a lot about life and experienced the depth of it.

What started like a professional relationship turned into teasing and I didn't even know how I started falling for that light hearted short girl. We teased, tortured, talked, understood and went through hell together only to come to this point of life.

Today is the same day when I met Lilliput for the first time five years ago and also today is the day I will be officially proposing my Sienna. I'm so nervous and happy at the same time that our difficulties finally gave us a fruitful result.

"Val, I can do the remaining so you can please go. Your husband is waiting for you and Sienna will arrive anytime soon." I quickly got Val's bag and escorted her out of the cabin.

"Alright, alright! Don't mess this up and spill your heart before her. I know she will accept you. All the best, brother." Val wished me good luck and walked to the boat that is waiting for her.

I stood nervously shifting from one leg to another at a very famous Bridge Café in Venice. I closed my eyes and breathed in fresh air to calm my raging nerves.

Let the proposal go smooth...

I chanted over and over to calm myself down. This place is very special to Sienna and I. This is where everything started again between us. This is where time stopped for us and took a turn. This is where destiny played its role in our favor. This is the place where we started the second part of our beautiful journey.

Bridge Café... the most memorable place I can ever treasure.

An year and half ago when Sienna chose to go apart from me, I was sure that this time we would meet again and when we do meet again, I knew it was for good. I waited seven long months for the moment I could see her beautiful face and hear her sweet voice. I never tried to look for her, stalk her or even try to cross paths with her. I left it completely on destiny this time to choose our fates and that happened after long wait of seven months.

Seven months of self-separation and living in agony, it was the most beautiful day when I saw her again. In Venice.

I had to complete a nagging deal of branch of restaurants and cafes in Venice and went to the Bridge café to have a glance at it before closing the purchasing deal. Bridge café is quite famous for situation in the middle of a beautiful bridge that many love to scroll around.

Beautiful cloudy weather, beautiful insides of the cozy café had a very calming effect on my agonized brain and heart. The aromatic smell of caffeine and delicious pies was suddenly overpowered by delicate sweet smell of sandalwood and roses.

I don't know why but the sweet smell was so addicting that I started looking for the source in the small space of cozy café. My eyes restlessly scanned the space and my nose acting as it's guide to detect the addicting smell which almost stumbled me with it mild fragrance and the search came to a halt when my eyes found the spring of its brightness.

How much her appearance changed in these mere seven months! She looks more beautiful and appealing, if possible. Her eyes expressed a great satisfaction with life and smile showed how content she is.