Chapter 21

Sienna Point of View

"Look who's here. You are such a sneaky little rat I see!"

I stopped dead at my tracks panic stricken. I went pale at the terrifying voice I heard from my back and was praying to God that it should not be him even though I know exactly who that is.

I slowly turned around holding my breath.

"So this is who you are" I heard him say in a low evil tone, walking towards me.

Bruce!

Oh no, it was Bruce.

Bruce is a head of another wing of the Escort house like Rick. While Rick is a with generous heart, Bruce is an evil weed.

He is a bad news.

He was after me from many years. He tried many times to take me under his wing so that he can use me to earn millions but Rick was good enough to border him from me.

"I – I was – just – " I stuttered thinking of a reply.

"Look at the irony, this is the time of the night that our business hits sky and yet here you are enjoying the night alone." He came close to me and gave me an evil smile showing his yellowish brown teeth, the result of smoking and drugs.

I know he doubts me. Rick was careful but there were many instances where he blatantly showed his greed for me and the money I could earn for him.

With Rick going out of state for few days for some work, he grew more atrocious now.

Oh angels, why is this happening to me?

First it is Mr. Giant, then it is Niccolo and now it is Bruce. I'm doomed from all sides. Is there no way I can save myself from all these?

"Who's your client, Chick?"

"N – Norman Knight" I said the name that was noted in the records.

"So Norman Knight is the name of the night blind customer you pleasure. Want to have a ride with another?" He asked maliciously, tracing my face with a finger.

NO No!

"N- No. My master expects me to be loyal to him till his contract with me ends." I said backing away and hurriedly walking into the mansion.

But his words I heard from back had me stumble with fear.

"The more you run from, the closer you are getting towards me, chick."

~*~*~*~*~*

The whole night I cried and cursed at my ill fate. Many 'what if's' made my situation even more pitiful.

Would I be able to live a life with Mr. Giant or any man from decent family if I was not a part of this?

Would Mr. Giant love me if I was someone who's different? Someone of his status?

Will it be only a mere dream for me to have a family?

With many thoughts of Mr. Giant I tried hard to sleep but just when sleep was about to take reign over me, I heard a loud cry and many yelling voice. I got up from the bed immediately and went to the main hall to see what is happening.

Please God, Don't let it be Niccole. Please.

Walking towards the doors, I saw a young girl, probably fourteen or fifteen, being dragged by Bruce by her hair.

"No please. Leave me. I don't want to go here." she was begging and crying but her pleads fell on deaf ears.

Bruce threw her on the reception chair forcedly which resulted in hurting her head.