Chapter 37

(Chapter 38 already updated in Inkitt. Enjoy!)

Leonardo Point of View

Flowers – set

Wine – set

Food – set

Ring – set

Letter – set

Music – set

Me – set

Great, all the arrangements are done perfectly and I'm all set and ready to welcome my Lilliput for this romantic dinner date.

I had one of my restaurants close today and make a classic arrangement for mine and Lilliput's dinner date. It took me whole day to instruct all the employees to make this dinner a perfect.

It's already been 6:30 PM and Lilliput is nowhere to be seen. I instructed the valet to park and her car and escort her inside when she arrives but she's not here yet.

Will she come?

I was suddenly scared and doubtful about this. After seeing her breakdown yesterday, I wonder if she's trying to avoid me and the date.

I wanted to pick her up and bring her here but she just rejected my offer and said curtly that she'll be here herself. It squeezed my heart painfully when she was behaving like I don't matter to her at all, like I'm nothing but a stranger to her and it hurt my heart and my pride a lot.

Eventually, the clock stuck 7 yet there was no clue of her. I was getting impatient and nervous thinking if she would come or not.

I was getting feeling edgy and called the driver that will drive Sienna here. He picked up his calls after six rings and informed me that they are here outside. Releasing a breath in relief, I tightened my loose tie and buttoned my suit jacket.

Walking towards the entrance, my breath caught in the lungs and I choked suddenly looking at the most beautiful lady I ever saw. Lilliput got down from the car in a bright violet gown with golden flower intricates on it. She looked breathtaking in the dress that I forgot to take a breath for a long minute.

Gorgeous!

I immediately scurried to her and offered my hand to her to take and surprisingly she took it. We walked inside the restaurant and from the corner or my eyes I observed her looking at all the decoration and arrangements in awe.

That's what you get when Leonardo Bianchi loves you, my Lilliput!

Once we reached the only table in the large hall, I handed her the bouquet of fresh flowers. Lilliput just took it with a small thank you but I didn't miss the look of nervousness on her beautiful face.

Hmm?

Moving the chair back, I offered her to take a seat and I took my own, opposite to her. She was looking nervous and glum but still she looked beautiful. She did not speak a single word till now nor did she looked at me into my eyes.

I was a bit hurt that she's even avoiding looking at me but I remembered Arse's wordsand tried my best to maintain a pleasant smile on my face.

I need to show her that she can have her own life style even after marrying me. I need to prove her that.

Clearing my throat, I was looking for an opportunity to clear this awkwardness. "Food." I said suddenly not knowing where to start.

"Huh?" She questioned looking at me briefly.

"Food is ready. We have all you favorite dishes here." I said and clapped my hands twice to let the waiter know that we are looking for food. The waiter brought a bottle of white wine and served it in two glasses.