Chapter 12

Sienna Point of view

What is he up to now?

What is the meaning of calling me to his mansion for getting those damned resignation paper?

His Mansion!

He knew that I don't want to be anywhere near his crazy mansion, then why did he call me there?

Moreover, the weird hard look he gave me while going away is still making me shudder in fear.

His look held a well fulfilling worth promise. Don't know for what but his eyes gave away nothing good. Not just his eyes his entire body language is giving me million's of hints to stay away from me.

But do I have a choice in this??

"I think he will kill me and bury me in his grounds. Since he owns the whole acres of land, no one would know where he buried me." I murmured pacing around in my room.

"But how would he kill me? Poison is a long process and can create evidence too. Hitting by a vehicle can be done but why would he wait till tomorrow morning when he could do that tonight while I left the office itself? W-would he choke me and wring my neck like you do to a chicken? That would be so brutal and he―"

"Calm down, Sienna" Phoebe, who was listening to my rambling, gave me a glass of water and made me sat on her bed.

When I entered her room barging the door, I saw her sitting on the floor with a suitcase next to her. If I am not wrong she was crying hugging an Armani coat. The moment she saw me she cleaned her tears and put the coat inside the suitcase and greeted me with a smile.

I wasn't sure what to say to her after seeing her cry. Why?

Shouldn't she be happy that finally she repaid her parents debt and she is going to get her freedom back?

She said that she is almost done packing and the rest of the things I can donate them to unfortunate kids once she left, if her lover doesn't take them back.

I once looked into her shelves and then her suitcase. Her shelves contains a lot of designer dresses, shoes, jewelry and make up, that anyone here would die to have. But in her suitcase she only has six to seven casual dresses, a pair of flat slippers, her purse, some photo frames, a coat and a few eatables. I felt like she is going to carry only a few memories from here.

I didn't know what to say to her and she beat me out by started talking random things and finally ended coming to my Bianchi sir.

My Bianchi?!

Seriously, what happened to me? Where did that come from?!

How can I call him mine!!!

"He is not going to kill you, you silly. If he wanted to do that, he would've done that long ago." She tried to pacify my heart which is racing in fear.

But the look he gave me was... deadly!

"But he―" I started yet again to justify my fear.

"No, don't but me. You called him a jerk and I think it's his silly revenge to make you work for your resignation. That's it. Tomorrow you go, get your document signed, wave a goodbye and return happily and start searching for a new job. Hope you have a bright future ahead of you and love of your life always next to you" She said stroking my hair soothingly.

One of these days I'll become bald thanks to all the tension that Giant is giving me.

"You think so? he will not kill me?" I asked for assurance.

"No silly, he will not." She assured me and patted my shoulder.

"Oh Phoebe, what am I going to do when you go away!" I hugged her and cried in her arms.