Epilogue Part 2

Eight years later

Sienna Point of View

"Noah, get your snacks box from kitchen and put it in your school bag." I called out loudly, preparing breakfast.

"Yes mama"

"But I already got it mama" I heard series of answers from the living room which made me sigh in exasperation.

Oh, for goodness sake!

"Noah Angelica Bianchi, get your snacks box from kitchen." I called out full name of my first child and daughter who's seven years old. I shook my heard at the annoyance building up in me.

Yes, it's my daughter and her name is freaking Noah, a boy name. After I gave birth to our daughter, I was in sleep for almost one whole day and Leonardo being a person of complete reliable of his words, took the liberty to name our daughter after my brother.

Dear Lord!

When I asked to name one of our kids after my brother, I meant to name one of our boys, if we ever have but not our every child.

I must be happy that he stood on his words and named our daughter Noah but he took the liberty to name all our kids after Noah. Let me introduce you to my kids.

First child – Daughter – Noah Angelica Bianchi

Second Child – Son – Noah Dimitri Bianchi

Third Child – Son – Noah Damon Bianchi

Fourth Child – Son – Noah Lorenzo Bianchi

Fifth Child – Son – Noah Gabriele Bianchi

How can he do that when I was in the state of unconscious after giving birth? Though all their names were my choice, he gave them as their second names putting 'Noah' as their first name.

I know that my daughter will be resenting her father for giving her a boy name.

I will never forgive Leonardo for this. He will pay for what he did dearly.

I will kill him. No, I will torture him to tears.

He's the worst human being anyone can stumble upon.

That jerk, Mr. Giant!

"Why is my beautiful wife so worked up this beautiful morning?" I heard the hoarse seducing voice of my husband from behind and felt his arms around me.

I threw him a nasty glare and shook off his hands from me for which he chuckled loudly and kissed my cheek from behind.

"This is all because of you. You Jerk! I'm so done your loyalty, you idiot." I yelled back and punched him in his guts with all my might.

What he did cannot be forgiven at all.

"Oh come on, what have I done –"He was about to continue his innocent speech but was cut off by series of little footsteps coming into the kitchen. My anger immediately evaporated into thin air and a huge smile came up, looking down at my five kids.

"Are you ready to have breakfast, sweethearts?" I asked with a smile to while my babies nodded with a grin. I was about to crouch down to kiss their head when all of them i.e., my husband and our kids yelled at once.

"No!" They yelled in unison.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said shrugging and petting my fully grown belly.

"You need to be careful, Lilliput. You are almost close to due date and working itself is prohibited but I'm still letting you do small chores because doctor suggested that it would help in normal delivery." Leonardo said kissing my lips. I smiled at him and walked to the dining hall, assigning Cory to bring the breakfast.