Chapter 49

(Chapter 50 is already up in inkitt. Enjoy)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

Sienna Point of View

'There is always a purpose hidden behind the pain given by the God.'

It was said to me by the church father who took me in two years ago. At that time I only scoffed at the preaching he was doing. I thought what purpose it could be that I had to go through so much pain for so long not just from one door but from many doors.

A Purpose?

Should we have to go through a lot just so you know a purpose of your life?

Is it worth it?

My answer is, yes.

I didn't understand what kind of purpose that God and angels has for me to put me through long years of unbearable agony even losing the only family I had.

But I now knew what it was. It was for the women like me and Phoebe. I understood now that if not for the first hand experience I had leading a life of worthless woman, I wouldn't know how many innocent girls were forced to the hell.

I understood that I had to go through everything because only experience teaches the life what it is capable of. Experience is the master as well a student of a life. Though I lost so much in my life, I started appreciating what I gained too.

Though I lost my parents at a young age, I still found an elder like grandma. Though I lost Noah, I still found Niccolo. Even though he cannot replace Noah, he still was the best. And most of all, though I lost the comfortable dignified life, I still gained a life time lesson through it. I had a strong empathy towards prostitutes and want to get them a life outside the hell was because I understood that was the purpose behind the pain I went through.

But, But... what is the purpose behind the pain Phoebe and Niccolo are going through? What can be the purpose of loosing an innocent infant?

It's been three weeks Phoebe and Niccolo lost their daughter and Phoebe is still stuck over the grief of loosing her. We were trying hard to get her out of her mourning and even the little Leonardo and Mario got very protective over their mother these three weeks. Yes, Phoebe is feeling better all because of new babies. She rather started taking extra care of her new babies' but we can still see the sadness lingering around her.

Niccolo is quiet the other story. He was gulping down the sorrow all by himself to stand strong beside Phoebe. I felt so miserable when he was actually feeling a lot of pain too but still had to gulp it down. It was the most miserable thing to get hurt still cannot react to it.

"I heard you forgave him?" Grandma probed quietly, looking at me with narrowed eyes to which I nodded. She looked at me further explanation but I looked away not giving in for her Sherlock Holmes mode.

"Well?" She probed again mentally poking me for details.

Seriously, sometimes she behaves like a same age horny best friend who's hungry for dirty details.

"I just thought I shouldn't regret not forgiving him and get tied down to the past when I need to move on for better future." I explained simply not wanting to give a detailed explanation. She knows me too well to get the full picture from a simple sentence.

"You did well" Grandma said with a small smile.

"Hmm"

"How do you feel now?" She asked looking at me interested with the present conversation.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"How do you feel after forgiving him?"

"Light. At ease. Free. And satisfied at something I don't know." I do feel so fresh and pleasant after forgiving him.

"Good. That was how you should feel. I'm proud of you that you could still think well for a person who caused you pain. That's how you should be and I'm glad you didn't let down the trust I had on you." She patted my head.

"Trust? You knew I would pardon him?"

"Yes. I know what you are and knew that you would let go off your baggage one day. I just kept quiet so You would realize the right time yourself." She said.

"Now that you are done with him, I want you to think about moving on and finding yourself a partner who can look at your scar and feel proud of it because you fought a battle to live."

"No grandma. Please not now. I don't need a man in my life." I said appalled at her suggestion.

Man? Hell no.

"You are not going to marry now, sienna. You should meet men and find a compatible person for yourself, date him for three to four years and then decide whether to settle down or not. You are still young and should learn to not judge everyone because of few bad ones." I kept silent not knowing how to answer. I don't want to have a man in my life now. I just started second phase of my life after a lot of struggle and I don't want to have a man problem again.

But, what grandma said was correct too. I will not be marrying off anytime soon so it doesn't hurt meeting people.

Suddenly a thought struck me... what if everything was different between me and Leonardo? Would I love him then?

From the day I said I forgive him, he started acting silly around me. The man, who blankly followed me everywhere, started giving smiles to me. I didn't return the smile but still he continued throwing those goofy smiles my way whenever I saw him.

Though it did something to my heart, I know this is just a passing cloud so I brushed of the feeling. But truth to be told, I kind of felt good seeing his goofy smile. I said to myself many times that I shouldn't find it that way but still it is that way.

"Sebastian Redfield." What? Uh-huh Seems like I'm too much into my thoughts that I didn't hear her.

"Huh?" I looked confused.

"Are you even listening to me? I said I know a very good man, grandson of one of my friends, who is very suitable for you. His name is Sebastian Redfield and he is a very famous wildlife photographer." He explained and don't want to give any advantageous reaction to her.

Oh god, I think she is trying to set me up from a long time.

"So?" I asked nonchalantly

"So I want you to go on a nice blind date with him this Sunday afternoon. Few days ago I talked about you to him generally, not aiming for any coupling but he suddenly said that he want to see her so who am I to stop a beating heart?" She said mischievously wiggling her eyebrow suggestively.

I see, she's having fun at my expense.

"But – "

"Nope. You have no say in it. I want you to start meeting people not just to date but for your own social growth. So you will be going on this date this Sunday afternoon and that's final."

Oh dear! What is this now?

A Blind date? With a wildlife photographer?

Now what am going to do with that Ringmaster?

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello Sweeties,

How are you all?

The next chapter is up. Hope you all like it.

So, Sienna is going to blind date. Do you think it's a good thing?

Please shower me with votes, comments and follows.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim