Chapter 38

Sienna Point of View

Does he really love me or was it an obsession?

It must be a blinded obsession or else why would he prefer watching me cry for my whole life rather than letting me go?

It is an obsession definitely!

Everything I said on our dinner date made no sense to him. He just had ears open and heart closed and my heart went numb from all the pain I was experiencing.

His confession made my heart skip a beat and for one second I had a thought of staying with him forever but then again, how will I be staying with him? What will I do staying with him? Unless I sought out the mess of my life, staying with him will never bring love in my heart.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Phoebe asked narrowing her eyes in concern.

Mr. Giant invited Niccolo and Phoebe to our wedding and I was shocked to know that... that Niccolo and Phoebe are married?

How did that happen?

I was so curious to hear how Niccolo found her and how the heck they got married. It was still a puzzle to me.

"About my messed up life." I sighed and looked towards her with yet again curiosity filling my mind. "I want to know the journey of you getting married to Niccolo. How did he find you." She heaved and shook her head as if she doesn't want to tell that secret to anyone.

"Not now, Sienna. Not now. I will tell you everything when we are alone, probably after your wedding." She said her eyes turned towards dancing Val.

It was my bachelorette party in Bianchi mansion with loud music, years old wine and alcohol, fresh flowers, booming loud music and dizzying spot lights and two friends to enjoy with. Val and Phoebe.

Val said about some entertainment and said that she will bring some male stripper's for fun. But Mr. Bianchi caught them while entering the mansion and he warned them that he will shoot them with his German double barrel gun.

He even whispered in my ear huskily that if anyone is striping for me, it would be him. He even bit my ear playfully while saying so.

I huffed at this multi personality person.

By day after tomorrow I will be Mrs. Leonardo Bianchi if I didn't pay him the remaining 140 million dollars.

Just two night, how will I pay him off?

"Phoebe, can I... Can I ask you a favor?" I stuttered, feeling jittery for asking such a huge favor from a sister like person.

"Um... yes tell me what is it."

"I... can you lend me a few dollars in cash?" I asked carefully not revealing the exact amount from the start itself. I hope she says yes.

Please God Please, let her have some money.

"I can't, Sienna. I don't even have a single dollar on me." She looked like she was fed up of something.

"All these months, not only yours but my life also took a drastic turn. So much happened all these months that I lost the Niccolo I used to know for thirteen years. Whom I married is the new Niccolo who is insecure, over possessive and a lot more controlling."

"What do you mean?" I asked petrified at Phoebe's description of her husband. Never had I heard Phoebe talk bad about Niccolo. Never Ever! He was always apple of her eyes and loves him so much that she doesn't care about her own life if situations demand.

"He always thinks I would leave him and go somewhere. Before all this happened, he was ignoring me and was acting like a stranger. One day, he suddenly took me to the registrar officer and registered our marriage. So after marrying me, he locked my bank account under his name and doesn't let a coin land in my hand. Whatever I need or want, anything, he would get me without a word but never has he let me have money in my hand. Trust me, last time I saw a dollar bill was when he took me to an Indian restaurant for dinner and tipped the waiter. And it was almost months ago."