Chapter 44

(Chapter 45 already updated in inkitt. Enjoy!)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

But please my lovely readers whoever are reading this book from inkitt please click on this link and go and read. It's free.

Sienna Point of View

"I don't know how all of you went through all these years of struggle and self-humiliation but I do know that you all are very strong. You ladies have the strength to fight against all odds and live a life you desired. I know what it feels like to be at the mercy of a man who doesn't know how to respect a woman and I am proud of you all that you never let negative in the world to consume you. And most importantly, I'm proud that I'm able to help you all in living your life freely." I said with a small smile to the group of women sitting before me on chairs.

"And we are happy that you are our teacher, Sienna." A lady from the fourth row said loudly with a smile to while other forty ladies nodded with happy glint in their eyes.

Their eyes held lots of stories, many emotions and depths of life they experienced till now. Every lady sitting here in front of me is an example of inner strength and inspiration for people who are weak to fight their own demon.

"I'm not your teacher, Vinny. I'm helping you all with a little accounting and management. That's it. If anything, I am learning many things from you all." I smiled at the ladies once again and turned towards the table to pick up my bag.

"We will learn about how to start a small business with less investment, tomorrow. Take care ladies. Have a nice day and don't miss tomorrow's class." I said smiling at each of them and walked out of my class.

It has been two long years and the wound in my heart is as fresh as new. Nothing could heal it nor reduce the pain that I've been bearing from past two years.

Pain has become my shadow, where ever I go, it follows me punctually.

I chuckled bitterly at myself and walked to house I am living in. Seeing me walking inside the huge gate, he quietly waited quietly outside near a huge tree till go inside.

These two years changed a lot in me. After I walked out of Bianchi mansion uninformed, I didn't know where to go but I just kept walking and walking with no destination. I didn't know how long I walked and what happened later but the next thing I found was opening my eyes in a small room surrounded by cross and Jesus idols. The pastor said that I was found unconscious on road and he found me and took me under his care. When he asked me if I need anything, I told him that I want my death. I told him that I want to end my useless life and asked him help for that. If any potion or water that will ease my pain I would drink it stomach full and close my eyes for eternity.

He looked towards me in pity and replied, "Don't give up my child. Forgive others for what they had done to you. It will make your heart light and fill it with hope for tomorrow"

Hope....what is the use of it?

I was hopeful all my life. I lost my parents...I was hopeful for a better tomorrow with my brother. I lost my beloved brother and still was hopeful to fight all odd in my life. I was a prostitute but still was hopeful for a bright future.

But now when I know the love of my life is reason for all the pain I am experiencing, do I still need hope?

Do I need a light heart?