Chapter 9

Leonardo Point of View:

She's not like the other girls.

She smelled different...Innocent.

The moment I found her in my 'Family Punishment room', I was so tempted to punish Lilliput for sneaking into my family.

She now knows a secret that outside world never knew about me, us...about my family.

I dragged her in and locked in the room. She might not have noticed but I used the automatic remote lock in one of the cupboards to close the door and the dumb head believed my cock and bull story of security coming and release us from our room.

Lilliput shivered and sweated seeing the full glory of the room. I suddenly got a feeling to make her familiarize with the room.

in my way...

I don't know how, why, when it started but she's fun. Fun to be with, Fun to play with, Fun to talk with and Fun to tease.  

To tease her, I was so itchy to do especially when I see a little of her little cleavage through her cleaning outfit. She really needs to grow up in some parts especially. Lilliput is really little, Skinny but still I was so tempted to touch her and smell her and so I did it with one reason or the other.

To test her, Her loyalty towards me. She is my PA. A very close associate of mine! So, she should learn how to confide my secrets into herself and better not cheat me on my back! The more she is in my good looks, the more it is good for her.

To know her more than I should know- And I learned it. She would've taken advantage of being locked inside a room and seduce me to bed. She would've trapped me, but she didn't.

She genuinely seemed uninterested in me and somehow that interested me. She didn't try to be close to me. On the contrary, when I made the attempt of being close to her, she didn't let me occupy her personal space.

But damn, she looked... good in a confined room with me with a scared look. She looked... beautiful.

At one point I thought I would lose control over myself, so I did opened the door. She's a good type of danger to be careful with.

After making her wash my laundry, I dragged her to accompany me to a lunch meeting with Niccolo.

The small meeting is to discuss about the restaurants and food courts for my new resort project in the island.

Since Lilliput is an expert in environmental issues, she can tell her views about the restaurants patterns there. Though I don't like considering so high for someone's knowledge who are under me, I can't help but include Lilliput in this since she does give few good ideas which are profitable.

We reached to one of Niccolo's multi-cuisine restaurant and went towards VIP cabin which is reserved only for Niccolo.

While going towards the cabin, I noticed Lilliput playing with her fingers yet again and walking at least two feet away from me. This was the case from morning after she left our family punishment room. She keeps on getting nervous when she's alone with me or when we are together and this is getting on my nerves for God knows why.

Was she so scared of my family history?

But it was true. Glad she didn't hear how my dad used that room to its fullest, or else she would've disappeared far away from here.

We reached the cabin and Niccolo was already waiting for us. That Idiot is my high school classmate and he was there for my every good and bad and vice versa. We took the throne of our respective empires at the same time. My Grandma was a good friend of his grandma, Rose. Niccolo was never a happy kid at our early ages but now he can't wipe off the smile out of his face for years. It's not that I am jealous of him but I don't like the reason which makes him happy. He owned a bloody mistress which makes him happy all the time and he is a way too possessive about her. I might have get rid of her before as I don't like that kind of chick near me or my friends but that chick makes him happy so I never had a heart to separate them.