Chapter 16

Sienna Point of view

These two days were like hell on earth. He made me prepare every single thing for the party all alone. Mr. Giant, neither helped me in tasks nor let anyone help.

I thought I started understanding him a little after that sleepover on island but no! How can someone understand something which is nothing!

I arranged for the most exquisite Italian food for the party and I was proud of myself for setting up the food in time.

Was Proud!

Because just this afternoon, when he was going through the arrangements to give me an all check, he freaking said that this year's food will be Indian.

Apparently, they have a ritual to change the food type every year and they just had Italian last year. So, this year it's Indian. But what's infuriating me is he knew I was ordering Italian and did not try to stop me or inform me. When I asked him about this, he said,

'Oh Lilliput, I'm making you strong and strategic to be able to work in any situation and by the way Indian food is life. Did you ever taste their curries? It's Life Resurrecting!' He said licking the imaginary gravy from his fingers.

Oh for goodness sake!

'But sir you didn't '

'Enough talking about your butts, Lilliput. Even though it's written the document that its Italian courses again, you need to triple check with me which you only double checked. Now go get to work. How will you arrange delicious mouthwatering Indian food by evening for the party?'

How come this devil behaves like a four year old kid when it comes to his favorite thing in the world? Food!

And that ended up with me going around the list of Indian restaurants with great food and who can cater us in few hours. After two hours of running and sweating, I found this one place that can make instant large deliveries.

All thanks to God of sweet Mayonnaise!

But that's not the end of my problems. It's just one hour to arrive at the party venue and Mr. Giant magically remembered that he didn't buy his mask.

He was the one who said it's a masquerade party and told me to buy a decent mask for myself but he forgot to buy for himself because it was suddenly my duty. So very Awesome.

And there starts my round 2 running race against time. I ran on roads like I am ditching away from my own wedding and finally bought a mask for him.

Is choosing a mask, a very hard task?

"Here you go, sir." I said panting for air after running doing the streets. I took hold of the glass of water from his table with shaky hands and gulped it down in one go.

"Uh Lilliput, where are you?" He yelled for me standing right in front of me.

What the heck he means 'where are you'? Can't he see me standing right before him!

Has he lost his eyes too after losing few of his nuts?

"Sir, why are yelling. I'm right here." I said irritated and waved my hands before his face standing on my tip toes due to which I stumbled a bit and as about to kiss mother Earth, when a hand caught me by my waist and stabled me.

He looked down towards me with narrowed eyes " Careful! Why don't you wear high heels, Lilliput. I can't just use my hearing senses every time to detect where you are. How tall are you? Four foot? Nah, four foot tall seems like a luxury to you. You must be three right?"