Chapter 7

Sienna point of view

Can't a human being have her deserved sleep after long hours of running at work!

I was hoping to have a good peaceful sleep but why would I ever have a simple wish fulfilled? Mr. Giant is always at the intersection between me and my peace. He freaking called me at 4 AM and ordered me to be at his office right at 5 AM. Why? I have no idea.

So, I collected my barely rested body and fought against myself to get ready and be at his office right on time. I seriously had to run on roads like a batch of Police dogs are chasing me.

"S-sir - I'm- here on--- time." Sienna came into my cabin panting for air.

When I finally collected myself, I looked to see Mr. Giant smirking at me. Opposite to him sat a handsome man who was looking at me weirdly.

He must be Mr. Giant's friend, looking at how comfortably he sat before the arrogant devil but his looks made a chill run along my spine.

No it was not a dirty look. That man was looking at me as if he knew me.

He looked confused.

Mr. Giant cleared his throat breaking our little staring competition. "Niccolo, this is my PA Lillipu- I mean Ms. Miller." Mr. Giant introduced me and I just bowed my head to the person Niccolo.

Niccolo, after giving me a weird look, stood up and went away leaving me with the Giant devil.

Niccolo's look made me so awkward. It was as if he was trying to recognize me and it scared me.

Does he- by any chance knows who I am?

Mr. Giant stood up from his seat and came towards me with powerful strides.

Why is he in his clean office attire this early morning, I wonder?

"Come with me. Your work is not here." He announced at walked past me like a king.

"Sir- its just 5 in the morning, what work do you have for me?" I cried out feeling the need to rest my limbs. I was so tried yesterday by all the cleaning and running and today he called me for work this early?

Can he ever be a human being for once? If not, can he at least try to be one!

He didn't reply me and opened the passenger door for me to get in. I got in with thought that it might be important business work that he needs me this early.

Hope he tries to use me as a PA for what he is paying me for.

The car ride was a long one and he didn't utter a word all through the ride. But once in a while he did glance at me with few sly and mischievous looks.

Oh Almighty Jesus, please give me the strength to stay strong. He is yet again planning something else for me. Please knock some sense into him. Not much, as it is too much to ask for, but a little sense to treat me like a human being. AMEN!

I prayed to god all through the drive and hope the almighty hear my pleas and send a guardian angel to save me from Mr. Giant Devil.

The car entered through the huge gates and stopped at the huge mansion. It was a huge Victorian type mansion with a long driveway and a pair of short spiral staircases on either side of the mansion leading towards the main door.

"Follow me" Mr. Giant ordered, guiding me inside the mansion.

Is this his house? If yes, then why am I here?

I got so scared of what he might be thinking to do with me at his mansion. I stopped in tracks fearing my own imagination.

Will he – Will he – He will not right?