Chapter 46

(Chapter 47 already updated in inkitt. Enjoy)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

Sienna Point of View

Yesterday, what grandma said and how she described a what a woman is, it got deeply imprinted in my heart and mind. Whatever doubt I had on myself vanished into thin air thanks to her story.

Why should I doubt and be ashamed of myself? I'm a woman and there are no such terms in her dictionary.

I just need to believe in myself and do everything that my heart calls out.

"And that kind man said that a woman is an angel and sometimes even above God because a woman is that sacred." I narrated the story of what grandma said to grandma to my class.

The ladies looked happy and gazed me with an appreciative look that clearly explained that the story I narrated to them was helpful.

Yesterday, after hearing the story, I decided to narrate this story to all these wounded ladies and bring back their self confidence. Learning about just commerce and accounts will not help them; they need the confidence and strong heart to live in this biased society. So, what more will help them than this story!

"That's a wonderful tale, Sienna. That lady was the luckiest lady to have a husband like him or else who has such pure thought on woman these days? All think that we are just created to satisfy animalistic needs and nothing more." Pristine said, scrunching her nose in disgust and absolute anger.

True!

Well, except Niccolo. He has been the best husband to Phoebe from all these few years and always treated like a queen. I don't think I know any other man who has such compassion in him to look at a woman like a human being.

"Well, we have another man who is perfect example of pure heart and great manners." Vinny smiled dreamily and I raised a brow in question thinking who it might be.

Definitely must be one of her short films crew member whom she always talks about.

"Leonardo Bianchi" She exclaimed with a dreamy sigh looking above into the ceiling with a dreamy smile.

I immediately stiffened at the mention of his horrid name. Oh no Vinny, you don't have any idea what kind of human being he is. You are in delusion if you think that sorry excuse of a man is anything but good.

"I know right! He has been working on relieving the women from prostitution who were there against their will and power. Heck, even all of our lives is a kind donation to humanity. He has been relieving women from that vile nightmare from a couple of years and I heard that he has relieved some seventy three women. Such a gold he is." Alina gushed and cupped her face with her hands in utter fangirling and admiration.

Yes, He was into that task from a couple of years and I know what he is doing. I know why he's doing that but I still don't have a heart to consider anything about it. Whatever he did, affected me, I agree but I don't want to even think about him.

In my view, no retribution can be done to pacify my broken heart and the hurt that he caused me. In these two years, he never tried to talk to me nor did he try to ever try to apologize me. He knew an apology cannot fix his sins so he silently continued what he seemed right to do.

"You know what; there are rumors that he is doing all this for a girl. My friend who got of that hell recently said that he did something bad to the girl he loved and so he is fulfilling his lover's ambition of giving prostitutes a decent life." Pristine stated and I was quite all the while they are talking about that man and his greatness.

"He must love her lot to go against mafia and other powerful men to do this. Don't know what he must've done but if I was in his lover's place, then I would've forgiven him already. I mean, if he is doing all this for his lover, then he must've done something grave to her. If he hurt her in any way then saving many women and giving them a decent life just because his lover wanted it is enough retribution, I say. He must've hurt just her but for her, he is getting all the hurt people out of the hell." Alina said.

He must've hurt just her but for her, he is getting all the hurt people out of the hell.

It's not true. He killed my brother too. He killed an innocent.

He must've hurt just her but for her, he is getting all the hurt people out of the hell.

He was an animal and raped me.

He must've hurt just her but for her, he is getting all the hurt people out of the hell.

He deceived me and caused me pain in every way possible.

He must've hurt just her but for her, he is getting all the hurt people out of the hell...

But...

A small tear slipped from eyes even after trying my hard to conceal my feelings. It was too much to bear even a mention of him. It was almost impossible not to cry thinking all the things happened two years ago.

If I was in his lover's place, then I would've forgiven him already...

How do they expect me to forgive him?

Is there even a forgiveness involved here? Does he deserve it?

"True. She may not love him back but he at least deserves forgiveness." Vinny stated nodding her head in empathy towards him. They are too absorbed in their talk that they didn't realize that I'm very quiet and crying.

My thoughts went back to the talk between the ladies and suddenly something in me freed. I don't know what it is but I suddenly felt at ease.

If I was in his lover's place, then I would've forgiven him already...

Does he deserve mercy?

Should I release from the sin he is caring?

Most important question, is he worth it?

The constant ringing of my phone broke my thoughts and I picked my phone to see Niccolo's name flashing on it so I picked it up without of a second thought.

"Sienna... " Niccolo's raspy hoarse voice got me worried instantly.

Was he crying?

"Nick, what happened? Why do you sound so concerned?" I asked in a hurry, concern overpowering all my senses.

"Sienna... Phoebe... she went into an early labor and doctors are not sure she will survive." His words slipped the floor beneath my feet.

Oh my God... Phoebe, Please be safe!

*****

Hello sweeties,

Sorry for the late update, was not well but still hope you like the chapter.

What do you think about Leonardo? Does he deserve forgiveness?

Please vote, comment and follow me.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim