Chapter 30

Sienna Point Of View.

Lunch with Valentina and cutie Agustin was so amusing, Mr. Giant left us to attend an important meeting. It is what he says, Important but I know better. He is always avoiding me these days.

Val's son is so cute. He surely is a mamma's boy. His heart melting smiles are giving me baby fever. He even speaks fluently in a language that only he can understand. He is so chubby that his cheeks dance whenever he moves his face.

Something of this cutie pie reminds me of Mr. Giant. He has the same Bianchi eyes.

Argh!

Why...? Why? I always think of Mr. Giant.

Anything and everything of this world reminds me of him.

I am not angry towards him. In fact I am angry on myself that I am ready to accept him when he apologizes.

But why the hell I think he would apologize to me?

According to him I am his merchandise, he bought me for pleasure and I gave him what he wanted.Then why I think he would care for my feelings?

Then again, if he didn't care for me why would he avoid me. Or is he really avoiding me or he is simply not interested in me?

Ishe so disappointed about my lack of experience? If so, should I be sad or worried?

Two most precious things in my life, my brother and my virginity are already taken from me and now I have nothing to loose. So, I shouldn't feel concerned about it. But still... still, I feel weird.

"Sienna! Sienna, you are inside?" I heard knock on my bedroom door and Valentina's soft voice calling me.

I immediately stood up and rushed to unlock the door. Valentina came inside with a smile and sat on the vanity chair regally.

I reluctantly took my seat on bed and was waiting to know why she came to my room.

"Hi, Ms. Bianchi." I waved awkwardly not knowingly how to greet in that situation.

"Put the honorifics in a safe, dear. Call me Valentina or Val, like Leo calls me. After all you are my soon-to-be sister-in-law." She smiled and I just nodded towards her not correcting the misconception of being a sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law ?

Me?

It's not going to happen. One day I will pay back my debt to him and leave him or he would be bored of me and leave me. In both the cases, we would hurt one another and leave.

"Anyways, I need a favor from you, dear." She said.

"Favor? Sure, I will do if I can" I answered meekly.

"Alright, So I forgot to bring few of Agustin's baby products and I need to go buy them. Will you please come with me? I'm taking Agustin with me and It's quite difficult to shop myself with a kid in my arms and also since we need to know each other more, this is a good opportunity for that." She said all in one breathe and I looked at her for one long minute to answer her.

She seemed so genuine in her approach towards me but is she really genuine as to accept me as his brother's better half?

She doesn't look like she's faking anything. Can I trust her?

"Hey, that's okay. I'll come with you." I answered shortly giving her a sweet smile.

"Great! Get ready in twenty minutes and we'll go hit the mall" She clapped and ran out from my room in a swish.

Wow! She's beyond energetic.

~*~*~*~*

"Uh, if you don't mind can I - ask you something?" I asked her keeping an eye on cutie who was strapped in the back seat, from the rear mirror. She ignited the car and drove out of the mansion.