Chapter 20

Before going into the chapter, Please read my tiny chapters story I'm writing in Wordpress. Do don't need to create an account there, you can read from the link directly. I've already published 32 chapters. Hope you give it a try and comment your views. The link is in my profile, do follow it.

https://sweptbyair.wordpress.com/

*****

Sienna Point Of View

NO NO NO!

This must me a dream. A nightmare.

Niccolo Russo was Pheobe's lover. This is bad. Not only for Pheobe, but me too.

"Where . Is. She?" Niccolo bit out through gritted teeth pulling Mr. Giant by collar. Niccolo looked like a possessed beast who is out for a hunt.

I was shivering. I was scared. So very scared.

With flickering eyes I looked over to Mr. Giant, who looked calm and composed.

"Listen Nic, I don't know where she is. I really don't." He pried Niccolo's hands from his collar and patted his shoulder with both the hands.

I didn't know what to do. I know that Mr. Giant is not the reason behind Pheobe's disappearence. It was her time to let go all the burdened ties she was bound in. It was her decision to leave but I cannot say it out.

As much I wanted to defend Mr. Giant, I don't want to give away my identity like this. Not in front of the third person. That is the reason I had written a letter about my identity because I'm not strong enough to tell him proudly about it.

"You were the last person she talked to other than me. We enjoyed our time very well but she was a little stiff after talking to you. Tell me what have you said to her to make her go away?"

I took a shaky breath looking at the man who's acting wild like an animal. His eyes were bloodshot like he had been deprived of sleep from many years. His hair stood in all directions and his clothes were all ruffled like he did not had a bath from many days.

Oh my god!

What has become of him? Oh Pheobe, What do I do now? It seems like you took his life with you.

"I sure was the last person to have a chat with her but do remember my friend that if I wanted to tell her to piss off from your life, I would've done that a long back." Mr. Giant said calmly but I can see the storm brewing behind them.

I was not much concenered about their fight but the reason I was shaken up was because I am an important station for Niccolo to reach his destination.

He would come to me any time soon and I'm afraid of my identity being exposed.

Niccolo just gritted his teeth and left Mr. Giant's collar with a little push. He looked at him for few seconds deciding to believing him or not.

"I will forget our long years of friendship and will kill you if I find you the reason for my Pheobe's disapperance." Niccolo threatened and walked out of the room slamming the doors.

Mr. Giant loosened his tie and raked his hand through his hair and sat on his chair before throwing down the bunch of files from his table.

I was too scared at this moment and slowly left the room and went to the Escort house.

What will happen now?

It's like I'm in a closed room without a ray of light.

"What is it?" I heard Rick coming in to my room. I shook my head and sighed at a catastophic situation I'm in.