Chapter 28

(Chapter 29 already on Inkitt. Chapter 30 is already written and will be update tomorrow. Enjoy!)

Leonardo Point Of View

Buy myself back

Buy myself back

Buy myself back

Buy myself back

No! That can never happen. She will never leave me. She will not. No it can't happen.

Never!

Here I am engulfed with guilt stabbing my heart for the atrocities I did with her and trying to amend things between us and she's thinking of going away from me?

Buy herself back!

Tsk, like I will ever let it happen.

It never crossed my mind to leave her ever after knowing that she's an escort and now when I know that I was the only one who she ever had in relationship with, my feeling for her intensified. No doubt I felt stabs of guilt for taking her rough and painful but this male pride of being the first one of a lady you love is rejoicing.

I feel... accomplished.

I feel satisfied

"Sure, but do you plan to do that?" I asked in a matter of fact tone. I know a very good way to weed away this useless thought from her system.

She will never leave me and that's final

She was mine and she will forever be.

She looked at me through her long lashed with a suspicious look and opened her mouth to frame an answer.

"I – I will pay you every month in small amounts and will be free once I pay you fully." She explained simply but she forgot one major point in this.

"Darling, You do know how much you need to pay right?" I asked inching towards her with confident strides, wanting to be close to her.

Few days of avoiding and not seeing her made me wanting and craving her more. It was like the invisible grey clouds between us are starting to get clear slowly.

"You still pay me my salary so I will pay my whole salary to you every month and will look for another part time job to make ends meet." I took her in arms and stroked her hair tenderly making no effort of understanding her statements.

"That's a great strategy you opted there, but sweetheart, remind me once again how much you need to pay me." I said casually with a sudden change in my demure, enjoying this proximity with her.

My arms tightened around her and my thumb making circle on her hip but she was totally concentrated on the financial matters.

After thinking for a minute "Two million. I can pay that."

I barked out a loud laugh and pecked her lips, "Not two million, Lilliput. It's two hundred million."

"Two hundred million. You get approximately thirty one thousand dollars per annum. Now calculate how long will it take for you to pay me? And do not forget the fifty five dollars extra." I explained her with a secretive smile playing along my lips.

Lilliput didn't reply and was busy calculating the amount. "Thirty one dollars. Means it takes... approximately... six hundred and..."

"Forty. Six hundred and forty years to be precise." I cut her off and made a clear calculation of her debt and time of payment.

"You know how much I encourage a person who has determination and zeal to achieve something. I'm not going to stop you from repaying the amount in few hundred years. I'll let you go once you have nothing more than me." I stated in a serious yet soft tone and trailed my nose along the long slender neck.