Chapter 14

Sienna point of view

"Okay, don't worry girl, I and Rick can manage for tonight. We'll tell everyone that you'll be staying at your master's tonight." Phoebe words relaxed me.

I'm not in the business of prostitution but it's being showed that I am. This is the only way that the two best people in my world could protect me from harm. The escort house has records of every girl and their customers for every day. My record shows that I'm a pleasure-ist to a night blindness person due to which I go to my customer in the morning rather than night.

"Thank you so much, Phoebe. I owe you a lot." I said telling her how lucky I am to have her.

"No need, honey. Remember there is no place for sorry and thanks in our friendship. But you should promise me that you won't be careless next time, okay?"

"Okay" I replied and nodded.

I know she is so worried for me. She is so caring for me and for everyone around her. She is the one who helped me to pursued my studies. She was trying to make me more responsible and more careful before she leave. Though, I felt so bad that she is leaving me, I know she deserves better.

"Are you there?" Her soft voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yes, I am" I said. The island has good cool breeze which is helping me get relaxed which I need the most.

A change! Relaxation.

"But, I still didn't get why you went to that place when you should be getting your resignation sheet and coming here. Didn't you tell how he irritated you from past two days especially?" She queried but I didn't have answers to them myself.

Why would he reject to send my resignation?

Why would he want me to stay as his secretary?

"I don't know myself. He was all brooding and I-will-kill-you-if-you-utter-a-single-word sometimes and sometimes, he's like a little child who is a spoilt brat and wants attention. He literally threatened me push off from the chopper as I'm not his employee. Can you believe it. I almost had a cardiac arrest at his senseless actions." I sighed in frustration, pouring out my heartfelt to Phoebe.

Mr. Giant is playing with my senses!

"Sienna, dear, I think his actions weren't reflecting his intentions." She said in a thinking tone like she's trying to understand something.

Actions are not reflecting his intentions?

What does that mean?

"I didn't get you, Phoebe. What are you trying to tell?"

"I'm saying that he might not be that bad person. The world is not as bad as you think of Sienna. There would be tons of good people but the way people express their concern, kindness and care are different. 'I will kill you if you are out of my sight', doesn't always mean that man hates you. It may also mean that he is so concerned of you and afraid that something bad may happen to you if you are away" I heard her sniffing her tears from the other end.

Was she reminiscing something? I slightly have an idea that she loves her master. Was she thinking of him?

She took a moment and then spoke, "May be Sienna, the things he did from the past two days must be a way of consoling you. I mean, he crossed his limits many times but still he was in his limits. I think he's trying to make you feel better as you were so sad from the day you came to know that I'll be going away. Being an arrogant devil, he just didn't know how to but tried foolish things to divert your mind. You tell me, why would he stay calm when you yelled at him and still tried to get you back as his secretary. Just try to get things sorted from his point of view and you'll have your answers." Phoebe's words are like a hurricane that washed the breathe out of me.