Chapter 27

(Chapter 28 already updated in Inkitt. Enjoy)

Sienna Point Of View

What happened suddenly?

One minute he was furious and probing me to prove myself that I was not flirting. That I was innocent at that moment. That I was not doing anything out of the limits he created for me.

And I did.

I closed my eyes and stopped struggling to prove myself and to show him that I'm not who he thinks.

"You were asking how my father used this punishment room for my room, yes!" He asked while making himself comfortable on me. I didn't reply anything because I know this is not the time to get to know the family histories.

I was quiet terrified and scared a lot and there was lot of pain in my heart caused by many things that happened and happening with me.

"Answer ME!" He bellowed biting my lips like and animal and drawing blood from them while I gave a quick nod and looked at his evil smirk through my glossy eyes.

When has he become so heartless suddenly?

"Then let me start the story of the century. My bi**h of a mother was so beautiful and used her beauty to the fullest. She was happily married to my father for almost twelve years, or so we thought, because the next thing we found out was she was having an affair with my uncle, my father's younger brother."

I gasped at the gall of the woman who even tried to cheat on a Bianchi intentionally. I looked at Mr. Giant's face which is void of any emotions but there is this little hurt and betrayal in his eyes that can be found on when looked keenly.

He must be a small child and finding his dear mother to be loitering around his father and uncle must have been the reason for his biased and judgmental nature.

"My father was so hurt and devasted that the lady he loved and married was having a happy marital affair ever after with his own brother. So he did the only best thing that he thought, He brought her here, to the same old family discussion room and tied her to the same bed."

His words brought a wave of dread and a chill ran through my spine. The look that Mr. Giant holds right now is the look that is clearly described as possessed.

Is he possessed by the scene that happened with his mother or is he possessed with dreading me, I didn't know. But he looked so frightening that the rain of tears I was showering from past two hours intensified with a new wave of cyclone.

He trailed a line of wet kisses on my shoulder down towards my brea*ts and his teeth giving red love bites all over the places his lips travelled.

I wanted to stop him and tell him that he misunderstood me but I'm scared that I'll make the matter in hand more messed up.

"He tied her to the same bed and you see there, the large box of pins. He used the pins on her drawing the betrayal blood out that was stacked up in her body. The long, short, thin and thick pins made her realize the state of my father. But sadly, she didn't live much after that for my father to show her how much he loved her and how much she hurt him. Sad, isn't it?" Mr. Giant nonchalant tone was even more dangerous than his usual domineering tone.

I knew why he narrated his father and mother's story now. He was vouching me to prove myself and show that I'm not like his mother.

How? I didn't know. I was confused and lost. I wanted to prove him that I'm nothing like his mother nor am I anything he thinks about me. I want to prove my own innocence in everything that happened. No vocabulary can change his thinking on me.