Chapter 18

Leonardo Point of view

L-o-v-e?

Umm, L-o-v-e!

Such a weird and contented feeling it is. Growing up, I saw many people falling in love and falling out of it very fast. Though my great grandparents and my grandparents are living examples of what love is how they are in each other's life, my definition slowly changed looking at many young couple's love.

Now what am I feeling?

It is not what the couple's who fell out of love felt because the feeling of never letting Lilliput go away from me even if it has to take me to tie her to me.

Now that I'm in acceptance that I'm actually in love with Lilliput, what next?

According to Newton's law, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So my first plan is to make her fall in love with me. So, my list to do things from here...

1. Make her fall in love with me

2. Make her confess her feelings

3. Then normally at that stage, couples usually marry. So Marry her

4. Then in nine months approximately, having a baby boy or baby girl or both in same package is fine.

5. In near future, in approximately thirty years, we'll have tons of grandchildren.

I am a Bianchi. Leonardo Bianchi. Who doesn't love to love me? I am handsome, good, generous, Kind hearted, rich and a BIANCHI.

Lilliput should be very glad and jumping that I am loving her and she's loving ME. She should be grateful that even being very short, she made a Greek god love her. She should be proud that even though she is far away from my social class, I love her. She will definitely worship the path I walk knowing I love her.

In fact, since I'm not that much experienced in love and it's still a new concept for me, I will make her confess her undying love for me. She will get on her one knee and state her feelings for me.

It's not very difficult to make someone love me and Lilliput is not at all a difficult option. So she can love me slowly while I implement my plans. It's not a rule that I should follow the order...

So, I walked towards the middle of the ballroom where there is a little elevation of floor. I clapped loudly and called for everyone's attention.

"Good evening everyone. I hope you are enjoying the party. You know how we Bianchi's are. We get what we want no matter what obstacles we may find in our way. We eliminate them."

Everyone gathered around me in a little distance and listening to me keenly. My friends are looking at me curiously with a devious smirk.

Bastards, they know me too well!

Ladies are swooning at the very look of me and I also found saliva on few ladies mouth. I looked around and found Lilliput at the far end of the hall with a wine glass looking right at me with bored expression.

Ah, you won't be bored from now, ever, my Lilliput. I promise.

"The reason I called for your attention is, after many years, I'm going to make an announcement which will change my life and Life of future Bianchi's." I talked with authority and command in my tone.

"LILLIPUT" I yelled out for her and signed her to come towards me.

She suddenly jerked surprised with sudden call. She looked at me shocked and surprised but still slowly walked towards me. Hesitantly, she walked up to the stage beside me. I took her hand in mine with a smile and turned towards the crowd.