Chapter 47

(Chapter 48 already updated in inkitt. Enjoy)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

Leonardo Point of View.

Lost.

I didn't know what to do. I was stuck in the midst of wanting to wash away my sins but didn't know how to.

I was so lost and I suddenly had no one to guide me or at least slap some sense in me. I loved her but I was the person who destroyed her too.

Do I want her back? Yes, if there is any ray of hope but first I want to pay for the things I did to her. I was drunk for many days and didn't care about my business at all. What is the use of earning money when the same money had made me blind with power and made me do sins after sins?

I wanted to tell her how sorry I am and how much of an a**h*le I am but can a simple sorry be enough for my behavior? Can a simple apology be able to cure the wounds I gave her?

"Mr. Bianchi, I got the details of Mr. Abdul Sheik and you will not be impressed with what you are about to read." Rick said bring me out of my self-pity.

"What is it?" I asked with a stern business tone to which he forwarded the brown color file to me.

"It was not the first time for him to export women to their ring in the Middle East. They particularly go for Escort houses to gather fresh women as it would be a better way for them to escape from the law holds if anything should happen. He had traded almost 37 women and few years ago he also tried to get Phoebe out of the contract with Mr. Niccolo Russo so that he can have her traded but I did made sure he doesn't find any way to do so. In a week he is going to take eight women from different escort houses to Middle East and use them as bait in drug dealings." Rick reported the content in the file in short. I was so disgusted at what I heard. How can someone do this intentionally?

"Hmm, Tell Paolo to try and make a trade with him to buy those women and tell him to make sure he has everything recorded. I will be calling chief Commissioner of Police about this arrangement and get the squad to the site. You and I will act as another trading party to make this arrangement more real rather than a trap. You do what you do every time. Since he knows who you are, it would be good if you assist me to this trade and give him the information about my previous trading. It will put him at ease." I ordered Rick to which he nodded and went out of my office to get this done.

Two years ago, when I was so busy getting drunk and beat myself for my mistake, I just want to find something or the other way pay for the sufferings I have caused. That was the time when I suddenly remembered Rick, Lilliput's friend and guardian in escort house.

It took me almost a week to get back my sanity and let all the alcohol out of my system. When I was finally better enough to have a sane conversation, I met Rick. He didn't want to meet me at first but I said that it was about Sienna and her welfare so he finally agreed to meet me.

I didn't want to use Lilliput's name to meet him but I had to have this talk to him. The first thing he asked when we met was how Sienna was and I said she was in good hands and recuperating. I knew where Sienna was all the while but I didn't dare to meet her or see her because I have no face to do so. I know Niccolo is a good person and he's not like me to use an innocent person for his own use. I knew he took her to the grandma's house and I was happy that he did so. Lilliput needed an elder to take care of her.