Chapter 41

(Chapter 42 already updated in Inkitt. Enjoy!)

Sienna Point of View

Life is such an unpredictable play, one cannot expect the next move which might sail you or drown you. You just have to wait for that moment to find out.

When I thought 'this is it, there are no more waves coming to crash me,' the silence only gives me the taste of a storm.

"Sienna, what are you doing here? You need to get your touchup before going to the aisle." Val ran towards me with a mobile phone in one hand and a pair golden high heels in another.

The talking between both the men stopped abruptly and suddenly turned towards me with a alarmed face. Val came towards me smiling and turned towards both the men and gasped in horror. Her face turned pale and eyes twitched from me to the men in urgency.

"Sienna, what are you doing – " Mr. Giant started coming towards me and Val tried to pull me from there but I am not going to let this go.

What is that, that I don't know and this heartless person, Paolo knows?

What is it that Val is in such despair?

Why is Mr. Giant looking at me with such fear in his eyes?

What is happening here?

Why can't Mr. Giant marry me?

"Why?" I whispered, walking slowly towards Paolo. I didn't want to meet this monster. I don't even want to see him ever because he was the cause for my present condition.

Paolo was the main reason of my misery and he is the most cruel person I ever came across.

"Why can't he marry me? Because I'm an escort?" I questioned Paolo with shaking tone. Even a small thought of him will get me scared.

"Sienna, let's go" Val took my hand and tried to drag me out from there but I didn't move, adamant enough to know what exactly was going on.

"Sienna – " Mr. Giant came towards me with scared look "He – He's just kidding, Lilliput. He doesn't mean it." He said softly squeezing my hand and signing Val to take me out from there.

"No Val, I want to know how you both know this person?" I demanded, getting desperate to know the answer.

Mr. Giant is an arrogant jerk, I agree but how come he is in acquaintance with such a cruel person.

"Sienna, he is just no one. Why do you care, come let's go; it's time for your wedding. Leo, you too get on the dais and wait for us." Val said urgently and turned grim when talking to Mr. Giant.

"This no one, you are referring to destroyed my whole life, Val. He was the cruel monster who shot my brother. He was the heartless person who threw me in the escort house without a second thought and you are telling me he is no one important to you all?" I yelled and cried out all the pain that erupted from seeing the face of this nasty person. Paolo gulped in nervousness and looked towards both the brother and sister.

I'm sure these brother and sister are hiding something from me. If it was something related to their family, then I wouldn't care but somehow I know it's related to me.

I want to know what it is that made both the siblings scared.

What is it?

"Mr. Giant was never the truthful person so I want to know from you, Val. How are you associated with Paolo." I asked shaking her by her shoulders. Val's face went pale and she opened and closed her mouth not knowing what to say. She had tears in her eyes and trying to cover them up with a brave nonchalant front.