Chapter 36

(Chapter 37 updated in Inkitt. Enjoy!)

Sienna Point of View

I need to pay him off as soon as possible. I need to try harder to get away from here without a ring on my finger. Once I get a ring on my finger, then I will never be able to get out from Bianchi's cage.

Dang it!

How am I to do this in just three days? Last night, I got too emotional in his study room and expressed my pain and agony to him hoping for an empathy but even after hearing my cries and seeing my defeated and desperate form, he did not utter a single word of comfort nor did he try to understand me. He just walked away telling me to get ready for a fudging dinner date tonight.

Why my life is keep taking turns where I cannot go?

Is he that desperate to marry me?

Or, is he trying to prove something to me and himself?

Is he trying to prove the world that he can do anything he want and get anything he needs?

He must be feeling happy to show the world how great he is to turn a useless pebble into a gold ornament with his almighty name.

"Ehem, Ehem... What is the bride doing this early morning in the kitchen? You must be getting ready to go to spa and get a much needed skin pampering done." Val smiled mischievously at me while bouncing Cutie on her hip.

Cutie looked grumpy and pouting at the milk bottle that his mother is trying to put in his mouth.

"Why are you up so early, Val. Where is his nanny?" I asked ignoring what she said just now.

Val released a deep sigh and placed Cutie in the high chair. "I fired her" She scowled and bent further to put the milk bottle in Cutie's mouth saying he cannot have solid food this early morning at 5 AM.

She fired her?

I suddenly got interested in the conversation and sat on the chair beside Cutie and looked at Val expectedly to continue what she was telling.

"You know Bianchi's are food Zombies. We eat a lot. That senseless woman was giving a stinky eye whenever my baby is eating. So after warning her few times she didn't get it through her head and I fired her giving her the worst of the worst employee review. She was casting an evil eye on my baby's eating habits let's see how she'll ever eat something without any job knocking her door." Val said gritting her teeth and scowling and growling like a wild female cheetah.

What is wrong with all these Bianchi's seriously? I thought Val is a bit sweet natured and humble woman but of course she's a Bianchi too.

"So Cutie doesn't have a nanny?" I asked excitedly to which she nodded her head.

"And you must be feeling stuffed up right now with all the upcoming wedding chores and handling Cutie." I asked slowly and Val raised her eyebrow in question.

"Yes but why are you so interested in all this?" She questioned placing her hands on her hips.

"Then... umm... Can I be his nanny, please?" I closed my eyes and said away what I so wanted to say.

Val laughed out loud and gave me a naughty smile, "You are going to be married in three days precisely and you want to be a nanny? You need to take care of your dress, skin, nails, and hair right now. And by the way, if you love kids so much, you would not be needing my baby coo and play. I'm sure Leo is quick enough to put a baby in your arms in mere few month. Bianchi men are fast at reproduction, I tell you." She winked at me and left away to her room with Cutie on her hips.