Chapter 25

(Chapter 26 is already up in inkitt.)

Leonardo Point Of View:

"She deserves it!"I told myself after berating her.

I maintained a tight grip on my chair with both my hands to stop myself until she leave my room, so that my traitorous legs might make their way to her, my stupid hands might not hug her and touch her and assure her that I didn't mean whatever sh*t I said to her.

She deserves my every fu*king insult for cheating on me, for trapping me into her web of lies.

Then why?

Then why I feel like I should f**king kill myself for being a jerk to her!

Why?

Then why I feel like I should throttle my neck whenever I showed her right place to her!

Why? Being with her or seeing her everyday makes my inner-self calm where as her disappearance makes me tense, afraid and weak.

I was a happy man before. I f**king never cared about others falling but now...

Life has its own way of showing us what it is capable of. I've never thought or expected myself to be in a tight spot that I'm currently in.

I loved her.

I loved her even after knowing what a dreadful thing love is! I know love only leads to hurt, betrayal but my fucking heart has a brain of its own!!!

I know still loving her makes no sense! But I still do.

We may not have had a long period of dating nor did we sleep with each other but still my feelings for her are very strong that I'm surprised that her profession meant nothing to my heart.

It mattered to me but... like my grandma always says, a heart knows better.

The past month was not something very pleasant to me to live. Sienna and her secret was not the only problem but my feelings for her are getting on my nerves too.

These feelings are budding even more since she started living with me. Though all I do is to insult her and hurt her, I also fall into a seamless depth of questions on I am doing exactly what I am doing.

Is it because I use to have very deep feelings for her that I hurting her, or is that I still have feeling for her that I'm trying to show her how helpless I've become?

"S-sir, Mr. Ricci is on the line, wants to talk to you about the shipping project." She said softly with her held eyes held low entering to my cabin again.

All these days of one whole month, I didn't see her looking into my eyes and talking. Her face was always filled with despair, hurt, pain and defeat.

I nodded at "Arrange refreshments for Mr. Hedgewood and give all the shipping details while I join in the meeting in ten minutes." She nodded her head slowly and was about to go out and I continued, "Oh, And also, Do not show your real face to him. I have a reputation to hold in society. Be discrete at your sexual interests."

I nodded slightly but I can see the tears are ready to fall from her eyes. I can see that she's fighting hard to keep herself from crying which made me want to go to her and hug her and whisper that everything will be alright.

But I held myself from doing that reliving the moments of being betrayed. I wish this was easy for me.

Once outside, I saw her staggering and hurriedly leaning towards a wall. I immediately went towards her and was about to get her into my arms but resisted myself from doing so.