• F O U R •

• U N P A C K I N G •

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I shouted. I look up to see Noah standing at the door way. "What's the matter?" I asked him getting up and picking him up. He had tears in his eyes.

"I was sweeping in Elis room and heard a noise. Eli wouldn't wake up so I came here" he said in his cute little voice. I turn to see the time it was 4am.

"Come on, you can sleep with me" I said taking him to my bed closing the door behind me. I laid him the bed next me and he cuddled up to me causing a small smile on my lips. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I turn to see it's 7am on a Saturday. I turn to see Noah hugging my arm. I slowly take my arm out and place a pillow there instead.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then walk out the bathroom and change into my workout clothes. I like to wake up early on the weekend to go for a run in the mornings.

I picked out my white Nike sports bra and black Nike leggings. I put on a white breather tank top. I tie my hair into a ponytail and put on my Apple Watch which I like to use to time my run. I put on my trainers, grab my phone and earphone. I look out the window to see the sun shining. I grab my ray bands and sun cap.

I tie my trainers and walk out the room quietly, not waking Noah up

I tie my trainers and walk out the room quietly, not waking Noah up. I walk downstairs and out the back door. I put in my earphones and put my phone in the waistband of my leggings.

"Sophia?" A voice said behind me. I turn to see Mason standing there. I take my earphone out and look at him.

"Mason, why are you awake?" I asked him. "I like to run in the mornings" he said. "Same" I said smiling at him.

"Come on" he said putting in his earphones. I put mine in and started the timer on my watch and started off the jog before running and catching up to Mason. We have been running for about 15 mins now. Mason looked out of breath, whereas I haven't broke much of a sweat.

"Stop...stop" Mason said breathless, I only put in one earphone so I could here him. He ended up sitting down to catch his breath.

"How do you run that fast?" He asked me getting back up. I shrugged "I don't know" I said.

"Race you back to the kitchen, the loser has to get the winner ice cream." I asked him. He just grinned at me "your on". We put are earphones back in and on the count of 3 we were off. I ran through the back door and straight to the kitchen with Mason behind me.

I pulled my earphone out and looked at Mason who was dying on the ground, he was trying to catch his breath. "You owe me ice cream now" I said putting a hand out for him to take and he got up.