• T H I R T Y - F O U R •

There's a question down below, please answer it.

***

F E A R

The slap echos through the dark night. Gasps were heard behind me. I take my gun out and hold it up against her temple.

"You deserved that Harper and you deserve much more, but I think death will be an easy escape." I seethe out at her as she cradles her cheek. I tuck the gun back into the back of jeans.

"Your a lying, deceiving, little fucking bitch Harper." I slam the picture and papers into her chest, "you should have died that night."

She looks down at the papers and then back up at me. Grabbing them she looks at them, her eyes watered.

"What-how-" she whispered looking down at the picture of Jacob.

"Jacob william Collins. My nephew, yours and Jakes son." I answered her.

"What?" Carter yells, walking up to and snatching the papers from her hand, as tears flow out her eyes and down rosy pink cheeks.

"What the hell." Carter mumbles looking at the papers and then the picture. He then looks up at Harper as Danny took the papers and then Alex.

"Where is he?" Harper whispers, chocking on her words as a sob erupts from her throat.

"You don't know?" I ask her raising my brows, she shakes her head. "I thought he died at birth, that's what the doctor told me."

I close my eyes and inhale sharply. I really really fucking hate my life. I hate it all.

"James has him." I say looking at Harper.

"You have a son." Danny says in disbelief shaking his head.

"I don't remember all of the pregnancy. What I do remember was thinking of Jake when I was in the labour room, all I could think about was him." She cries as Melissa wraps her arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

Third persons POV:

"I don't know what to do." Sophia mutters shaking her head as a lone tear escape her eyes.

"Hey." Carter walks up to her wrapping his arms around her. Sophia shakes his arms off as more tears begin to flow down her face.

"Stop fighting me." Carter whispers to her and she does just that. His arms wrap around his frame as she begins to sob in his chest.

"We'll get through this Sophia and we'll get Jacob back too." Carter assures her and she nods, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

All she wanted to do right now is be in his arms. "Take me home please." She whispers. Her voice was broken. She felt weak.

Carter placed his arms under her and lifted her up bridal style to her car. Meanwhile Harper went home with the rest of her brothers.

The one thing Sophia had left of her families blood was Jacob and she would do anything to make sure he was safe.

***

Sophia's POV:

Fear is something everyone feels. So I realised that to be more alive I had to be less afraid so I did just that. I got rid of the fear and instead of running away from it. I ran to it with courage.

Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let your fear stop you. Don't be afraid of losing people, because you might just lose yourself by trying to please and protect people.

Don't do what I do and lose yourself by trying to protect people because it never works out well for you. 2 weeks later and here I am standing outside my best friends grave.

My fear got her killed. My fear will get more people killed and I can't let that happen. James will stop at nothing to get me. So I'm going to do what I think is right and hand myself over in exchange for Jacob and my friends safety.

I will become whatever James want me to be. I will become his personal killing machine if I have to.

I walk away from Maria's grave. I walk away from my old life and descend into my new one.

"You did the right thing." He says as I get into the car. James starts the car up and drives off.

"I hope I did." I mumble to myself resting my head in the window watching the trees fly by. I left a note for Carter. Explaining what I'm doing also that I will personally drop Jacob off home in California.

***

I'm going abroad today so updates will be very slow.

If I have a book 2, what should I call it?

Happy valentines day❤️

Vote, comment, follow❣️