• T E N •

G Y M C L A S S •

I cover my eyes with my arms to stop the sunlight from hitting my eyes and blinding me. I move myself to turn to around but a strong arm is stopping me.

I open my eyes to take in my surroundings. I was outside, laying on the round on the balcony. The strong arm wrapped around me was Carters. Then I remember everything that happened last night.

We both must have fallen asleep outside. Our legs were tangled together and my hand hugging his arms close to me.

 Our legs were tangled together and my hand hugging his arms close to me

"Carter" I shake him slightly trying to wake him up. Because I couldn't get out of his death grip. I manage to turn around only to come affect to face with a chest. A very very toned chest.

"Carter wake up" my hand on his cheek trying to wake him. "5 more minutes" he mumbles. "Carter were gonna be late to school" I groan, "please move your arm" I say, but he doesn't budge.

"Your moms here" I say and he instantly shoots up and looks around, he turns his face back to me and glare playfully, I think.

I chuckle getting up and walking into my room. "Go get ready, we have an hour before school starts" I tell him as I checked the time.

I grab a towel as Carter leave my room. I walk into my bathroom and start the shower. I have a quick shower and get out. My towel wrapped around my body, I walk to the sink to brush my teeth.

After that's done, I walk out my bathroom and into my room and sit at the vanity table and began to blow dry my hair and then straighten it, perfectly straight. I start to do my makeup and finish off my applying mascara. I stand up and walk over to pick out my clothes.

I decided to wear some white ripped jeans and a pink off the shoulder top

I decided to wear some white ripped jeans and a pink off the shoulder top. I bend down to tie my shoe laces before grabbing my bag and phones me heading out my bedroom door.