• N I N E T E E N •

• P A R K •

Waking up the next morning I take a shower with a pounding head. I blow dry my hair and decide to curl it slightly. I pulled up my black ripped skinny jeans and put on my maroon colour long sleeve crop top. I put on my ankle socks and vans. Putting on my hoops and bracelet.

I grab my black leather jacket and backpack

I grab my black leather jacket and backpack. My sunglasses on my head. It's still September yet, so the sun is shining. I leave my room and walk down the steps. "Morning" I say walking in to the kitchen where everyone is eating.

"Hi Sophia" Noah's cute little voice said, I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and walked over to him, ruffling his hair, "hi Noah" I squatted down, to his level.

"Can we go to the park when you come back from school?" He asks me, I big smile makes its way on my face, "of course we can."

He smiles and jumps up hugging me, I hug him back pulling away as I look at the time, "I'm going to be late for school, see you later" I say to him walking out the door to my car.

"Can I ride with you?" Her voice says, looking up I see her standing at the passenger side of the car. "Sure" I reply as she smiles opening true door and getting in. I follow in suit.

I turning my car on, I follow Carter out the gates since his car is in front of me. School takes about 10mins to get to. I look in the rear view mirror to see a black SUV behind me.

I turn the corner and it's still following me. My instincts are telling me to get the hell out of there, "hold on" I tell Harper, "why?" She asks.

"I think we're being followed, I don't know by who but I know we are defiantly being followed" I tell her and she nods. I speed up and over take Carter. Speeding trying my best to get in front of the cars. Speeding my way all the way to school.

"Who do you think it was?" She asks me, I turn to look at her and shrug, "I have no idea, but don't tell Carter or anyone that we were being followed okay" I tell her and she nods.

Grabbing my bag we both exit the car, Carter car comes and pulls up next to mine. Locking my car as someone grabs my arm in a tight hold, I install gasp as my back slams against my car.

"What the hell was that?" Carter hisses at me, my hand tries to remove his grip on my arm, "Carter your hurting me" I whisper/hiss at him. He scoffs, "you could have seriously got yourself hurt and Harper hurt from your driving today."

"Carter please let go, your hurting me" I whimper, but he wasn't listening to me, instead he was angry. But I don't even understand why. So I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed him.